Apple October 22nd Event

Glad yall are happy with iPad purchase :smokin

Anxiously waiting for iPad Mini 2..... ahhh its killing me

It seems like new stuff is always limited. I remember when I ordered an ipad 2 it took like 4-5 weeks for me to receive it from China.

Just upgraded from 1 to 3 and failed to realize my in game stats don't transfer .... Anyone have this kind of problem?

Hey guys um. I want to ask this as legally as possible.

I need some help as to where I can download movies online for the ipad.

I believe .mp4's are the format compatible.

Can someone point me to a blog or website where I can get these type of files easily? Legally of course... :nerd:

I know it won't happen, but I wish Apple would nix the camera and home button on the ipad and shorten the top and bottom bezel as well. Ipad photography is silly anyway.

Hey guys um. I want to ask this as legally as possible.

I need some help as to where I can download movies online for the ipad.

I believe .mp4's are the format compatible.

Can someone point me to a blog or website where I can get these type of files easily? Legally of course... :nerd:

Just google the name of the movie and mp4

Just opted in for iPad Air 32GB... was going to wait for iPad mini 2 but the realized screen was too small and iPad air feel realllly light :smokin

Going to pick it up tonight #exciteddd

Now I'm torn, was really liking the iPad Mini Retina and wanted to get it even at the $399 price but now I see the iPad Air could be had for around the same price on BF.

Also, could get an iPad Mini for around $250 ish.

Any opinions from folks that have both? I had an iPad Retina (3) and never got much use out of it since it was kind of bulky.

Now I'm torn, was really liking the iPad Mini Retina and wanted to get it even at the $399 price but now I see the iPad Air could be had for around the same price on BF.

Any opinions from folks that have both? I had an iPad Retina (3) and never got much use out of it since it was kind of bulky.

If you have an iPad retina, I'd suggest going with the mini retina. The Air is very light though, but you already have one that size.

I just copped a 32GB mini retina (for my son for Christmas). The only BB stores that had them in MD were Columbia & Annapolis. I live 45 mins north of Baltimore so I drove to Christiana DE to get mine. Tax free too.

Has anyone actually seen the ipad mini retinas at local retailers besides Best Buy and Walmart?

Specifically Fry's Electronics? I have a gift card that I have that I would like to use.

I copped the air last week and I really like it. Smooth and polished device. I also purchased the zagg keyboard case, which is a nice accessory. I wouldn't say it totally takes the place of a laptop (which is what I originally intended on purchasing) but it's nice to have. I was kinda mad when I saw the Samsung chromebook for 250, but I'm certain that the ipad was a better purchase and I will enjoy it more. Is there any way to view safari in full screen?

I feel like I might make the leap and buy some iPads, don't know though. Still have to get one for my daughter for Christmas. The more I work at Best Buy, the more I want to get one for myself, the price won't let me though

if a normal ipad is bulky then its obvious you should get the mini

if a normal ipad is bulky then its obvious you should get the mini

Your not comprehending. Didn't like the size/weight of my iPad retina (3) so I sold it in the hopes of getting an iPad mini but now the iPad air is thinner and lighter so it's less bulky so that made me rethink things and I was asking.

Either way, I'm set on the mini, just need the iPad mini retina to be readily in stock.

sure its lighter but not much.

i played with it, maybe i didnt pay attention but didnt notice much of a difference.

weight never affected me before, its more so the size.

but idk how bulky means weight :lol:

but try them both out at best buy or apple store and make the decision? better than asking NTs personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom