Anyone Try the New Chicken Pizzaiola at Subway?

It's on the $5 menu and it looks BANGIN
eek.gif

Gonna have to try it for lunch this week.

chickenry6.jpg

Yeah, I had it.

But I got kinda grossed out when the chick lifted up that sauce and it was like 1/2 oil 1/2 tomato stuff
sick.gif

You also need some lettuce, Cucumbers and pepperchini's in it with pepper.

yeah it really looks a sloppy mess but if theres not many choices for lunch/dinner i'd get it again.

I went 2 the Subway right off of 16th and Spruce a couple weeks ago and they aint even have it...yall just inspired me tho, that's my lunch today.

sandwich is bombb.
dude workin there tryin to say oh its reccomended without veggies. im like nah, throw em all in!
haha dude tryin to cut costs.

Originally Posted by pdouly33

They had this sandwich a couple of years ago. I tried it, it was pretty good.

same here. but, IMO, not as good as it looks.

-J-

I tried it the other day. Pretty good but i got the sandwich as is. Lettuce and other veggies with marinara sauce doesnt seem good IMO

It's pretty dope...had it once.
It was hilarious cuz I think there was like a string of 10 of us ordering the chicken pizziola in a row.

this is the sandwitch that got me into subway in the first place. i was sad when they took away a few years ago

It's pretty decent. The fact that it's a $5 footlong makes it my go-to sandwich at Subway. I've had it with and without the marinara and I preferno marinara; gets too messy if there's a lot

I dont eat Subway that often, but I need to try this......I also see comercials for that new dipped chicken sandwich at Wendy's.....thats on the agenda aswell

Back
Top Bottom