Anyone Try the New Chicken Pizzaiola at Subway?

Subway is late to put it on blast. I used to gt that years back. Personal suggestion tho. Ask if you can get the chicken breast instead of that chopped ups***.

DON'T GET IT...looks are deceiving.. seriously..I was fooled by the delicious looking sign
smh.gif

A regular meatball subs is 100x better.

Thank you for giving my an alternative for lunch today! Def bout to go get one when I get outta class

this is my favorite sandwich, especially w/ italian herbs & cheese bread. like someone else said, they had this a few years ago and took it off the menu,but theyve always had all the ingredients so it was easy to have them make it for you.

im eating one right now as i type this......and its not really that great, my stomach is starting to hurt

Had one of those joints........they weregood.
smokin.gif

But I still prefer Sweet Onion Chicken Teryaki and ItalianBMT Toasted Subs whenever I hit up Subway.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

DON'T GET IT...looks are deceiving.. seriously..I was fooled by the delicious looking sign
smh.gif

A regular meatball subs is 100x better.
I agree.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

What is the best $5 foot long do you guys think?
Spicy Italian >>> Tuna (on Honey Oat) > Meatball

i can never bring myself around to buy a tuna sandwich....when i could just make one at home, ya know?

I had it for dinner last night. I added lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and honey mustard. It looked
pimp.gif
and was even better than I thought
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just had it 4 lunch, I got it on the Italian Herb & Cheese bread and added black olives (seemed Italianish
laugh.gif
)...it was good...

I approve this sandwich.

this is one of the nastiest sandwiches i've ever had in my life. I really didn't like it at all. I've had better sandwiches at Subway.

i guess its alright

it looks a lot better than it taste...

i had one a couple weeks back and i have yet to get another one (i usually got 3-5 times a week lol)

I just had one 5min ago. Thanks NT. Not too shabby. I had it on regular Italian. I added lettuce, tomato, pepper, some herbs, and lite mayo. Very delicious.Can't wait for another one...

Back
Top Bottom