Anyone receive their $5 for $20 Gift Card from Amazon yet???

I ordered 3, canceled 1.

Now there's a charge of 30, and an extra 5 on my account.

Still don't have codes.

Yes I'm jelly.

Ordered 5, only received one code so far.

I've had a few problems getting to their site tonight, I'm sure their servers are crashing like the dickens.

Ordered 5, only received one code so far.

I've had a few problems getting to their site tonight, I'm sure their servers are crashing like the dickens.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

to the people who cancelled, did your money get refunded yet??
Had 5 done. Cancelled them all early yesterday morning. Only two appeared to drop off of my bank statement. And I received only 3 "cancellation" emails.

They are all kinds of messed up.. Stay away from them.

Get them off your email subscription list:
http://www.sitejabber.com...ews/www.livingsocial.com
laugh.gif

ordered 15 of em. cancelled 10 of em. I havent checked my other emails. So far I got one email that says I'll be getting my giftcard "tomorrow"... its tomorrow already and the day is almost over smh.

ordered 15 of em. cancelled 10 of em. I havent checked my other emails. So far I got one email that says I'll be getting my giftcard "tomorrow"... its tomorrow already and the day is almost over smh.

i got one out of 7- so 20 bucks on my amazon...

on my bank account i have two charges for 10 bucks each... im waiting to see what the other 10 dollars are for...

none of the 5 dollars went through and they canceled 5 of my 5 dollar orders...

i got one out of 7- so 20 bucks on my amazon...

on my bank account i have two charges for 10 bucks each... im waiting to see what the other 10 dollars are for...

none of the 5 dollars went through and they canceled 5 of my 5 dollar orders...

Just received this email:

Dear LivingSocial Customer,

Congrats on scooping up our Amazon.com Gift Card deal. It looks like you tried to purchase more than one deal. Unfortunately, the fine print only allows for one deal per person. If you haven't received your purchase confirmation, hang tight. It's on the way. We appreciate your understanding.

If you have any immediate questions or feel you received this message in error, please email us at[email protected].

Happy Shopping!

The LivingSocial Team

Just received this email:

Dear LivingSocial Customer,

Congrats on scooping up our Amazon.com Gift Card deal. It looks like you tried to purchase more than one deal. Unfortunately, the fine print only allows for one deal per person. If you haven't received your purchase confirmation, hang tight. It's on the way. We appreciate your understanding.

If you have any immediate questions or feel you received this message in error, please email us at[email protected].

Happy Shopping!

The LivingSocial Team

Back
Top Bottom