Anyone receive their $5 for $20 Gift Card from Amazon yet???

go 2 of 2, didnt get them for $5 though
frown.gif
thinkin ill use them both on video games, theres other things i want but i know ill be mad if i didnt use them on video games

frown.gif
thinkin ill use them both on video games, theres other things i want but i know ill be mad if i didnt use them on video games

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

frown.gif

If you are going to spend on video games they have a 2 for 3 deal now. I decided to use it on video games as well and got Little Big Planet 2, Mass Effect 2, and DC Universe.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...p=2&docId=1000652381

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

frown.gif

If you are going to spend on video games they have a 2 for 3 deal now. I decided to use it on video games as well and got Little Big Planet 2, Mass Effect 2, and DC Universe.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...p=2&docId=1000652381

laugh.gif

Glad I passed... Stuff about links and logging in and what not. Nah I'm good. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Glad I passed... Stuff about links and logging in and what not. Nah I'm good. 
laugh.gif

1 out of 18 smh

they changed there terms of service the next day from 1 per account to one per person +#!# that site

yes im salty

1 out of 18 smh

they changed there terms of service the next day from 1 per account to one per person +#!# that site

yes im salty

i only ordered 1. hopefully they didnt charge me

Description Quantity Unit Price Total Price
$20 Amazon.com Gift Card 1 $10.00 $10.00
Discount -$10.00
TOTAL 1 $0.00

i only ordered 1. hopefully they didnt charge me

Description Quantity Unit Price Total Price
$20 Amazon.com Gift Card 1 $10.00 $10.00
Discount -$10.00
TOTAL 1 $0.00

Glad I didn't try all that slickster stuff...

Bought one at 10 dollars.  Got it right away.  Bought that logitech mouse on slickdeals front page that I needed.  I'm content
smile.gif

Glad I didn't try all that slickster stuff...

Bought one at 10 dollars.  Got it right away.  Bought that logitech mouse on slickdeals front page that I needed.  I'm content
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom