Anyone receive their $5 for $20 Gift Card from Amazon yet???

1/25

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

1/25

frown.gif
laugh.gif
after telling me "You're not about that life"...

Spoiler [+]
Just kidding...I made 4 more after you said it, I'm in the same boat as you 1/20
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

1/25

frown.gif
laugh.gif
after telling me "You're not about that life"...

Spoiler [+]
Just kidding...I made 4 more after you said it, I'm in the same boat as you 1/20
frown.gif

2 for 2 (kinda)

i bought one and had my wife setup and account and buy one too. since her amex is linked to my account (different card number obviously) it allowed both orders to go through.

gc codes stacked. got $40 of amazon credit to burn now.

2 for 2 (kinda)

i bought one and had my wife setup and account and buy one too. since her amex is linked to my account (different card number obviously) it allowed both orders to go through.

gc codes stacked. got $40 of amazon credit to burn now.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Just received this email:

Dear LivingSocial Customer,

Congrats on scooping up our Amazon.com Gift Card deal. It looks like you tried to purchase more than one deal. Unfortunately, the fine print only allows for one deal per person. If you haven't received your purchase confirmation, hang tight. It's on the way. We appreciate your understanding.

If you have any immediate questions or feel you received this message in error, please email us at[email protected].

Happy Shopping!

The LivingSocial Team

Am I illiterate? Does this mean we're getting it or not?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

Just received this email:

Dear LivingSocial Customer,

Congrats on scooping up our Amazon.com Gift Card deal. It looks like you tried to purchase more than one deal. Unfortunately, the fine print only allows for one deal per person. If you haven't received your purchase confirmation, hang tight. It's on the way. We appreciate your understanding.

If you have any immediate questions or feel you received this message in error, please email us at[email protected].

Happy Shopping!

The LivingSocial Team

Am I illiterate? Does this mean we're getting it or not?
laugh.gif

I got 2 out of 7 now and just emailed their customer service and asked when I will be refunded the other $50 that I spent. 

I got 2 out of 7 now and just emailed their customer service and asked when I will be refunded the other $50 that I spent. 

got my 1/1. I told ya'll they were gonna cancel anything above one giftcard. lol

The FINE PRINT said: one card per customer.

got my 1/1. I told ya'll they were gonna cancel anything above one giftcard. lol

The FINE PRINT said: one card per customer.

anyone been following the slickdeals thread? Lots of interesting and funny info. Some people have tried virtual creditcards, different addresses, different names... Most methods that work dont seem to universally work for others.. They are just cancelling whatever they seem to want to..

So livingsocial gets their press and "1.3 million purchases" stands, as the real number of purchases likely hinges around the 200,000 mark.

meanwhile my cancelled transactions are still pending on my credit card. they are so quick to "pre authorize" something but you cant properly send me emails on this deal? SO quick to send me other deals too.. what a waste of trying to save $10 bucks

anyone been following the slickdeals thread? Lots of interesting and funny info. Some people have tried virtual creditcards, different addresses, different names... Most methods that work dont seem to universally work for others.. They are just cancelling whatever they seem to want to..

So livingsocial gets their press and "1.3 million purchases" stands, as the real number of purchases likely hinges around the 200,000 mark.

meanwhile my cancelled transactions are still pending on my credit card. they are so quick to "pre authorize" something but you cant properly send me emails on this deal? SO quick to send me other deals too.. what a waste of trying to save $10 bucks

Back
Top Bottom