wizard stick is hard
pimp.gif

8223_131461537423_506847423_2627563_7663943_n.jpg

8223_131461547423_506847423_2627564_1194743_n.jpg

Wizard status son
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

You guys should try Wizard Stick.

drink a can, then when you finish another, tape them together. keep going until the stack is taller than you. when it is, you become a wizard.
6'3 ftl, took like 15/16 cans hahaha
I need to try this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

You guys should try Wizard Stick.

drink a can, then when you finish another, tape them together. keep going until the stack is taller than you. when it is, you become a wizard.
6'3 ftl, took like 15/16 cans hahaha
I need to try this
laugh.gif

White people
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
I've done 40 hands.
laugh.gif
Wear sweat pants if you try. Easier to piss.

White people
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
I've done 40 hands.
laugh.gif
Wear sweat pants if you try. Easier to piss.

Originally Posted by laflech44

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Remember the video of the dude trying to stunt with the partron? He said he was gonna drink the whole thing. He drank like 4 shots worth and almost died puking.
laugh.gif
who's got that?
That video was golden
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son yacked all over Heather. and she took it like a champ!

Remember the video of the dude trying to stunt with the partron? He said he was gonna drink the whole thing. He drank like 4 shots worth and almost died puking.
laugh.gif
who's got that?
That video was golden
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
who's got that?
That video was golden
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
way better than i remembered.  "stop the camera, i didn't do it"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sounds funny to watch. Wouldn't mind drinking 80oz but the duct tape seems like a waste outside of the lulz.

Sounds funny to watch. Wouldn't mind drinking 80oz but the duct tape seems like a waste outside of the lulz.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
who's got that?
That video was golden
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
way better than i remembered.  "stop the camera, i didn't do it"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea this game isnt at all fun... Having to pee after the first 24 ounces FTL... not hip to the ways of the wizard stick but looks alot more fun... I miss college... Sigh... And underage drinking... Aka when it was still fun

Yea this game isnt at all fun... Having to pee after the first 24 ounces FTL... not hip to the ways of the wizard stick but looks alot more fun... I miss college... Sigh... And underage drinking... Aka when it was still fun

laugh.gif
All of you guys hating on this are clearly lames.  Try getting out of the house and having fun once in a while.

laugh.gif
All of you guys hating on this are clearly lames.  Try getting out of the house and having fun once in a while.

I played about 2 months ago. Finished my first 40 (Cobra) in about 8 minutes. I was crushing everyone else, and took my time with the second one and finished in 21 minutes.

First time I ever played also. I later casually drank a 3rd Cobra as I waited for everyone else to finish

I played about 2 months ago. Finished my first 40 (Cobra) in about 8 minutes. I was crushing everyone else, and took my time with the second one and finished in 21 minutes.

First time I ever played also. I later casually drank a 3rd Cobra as I waited for everyone else to finish

Back
Top Bottom