Anyone ever play Edward 40 Hands?

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I played about 2 months ago. Finished my first 40 (Cobra) in about 8 minutes. I was crushing everyone else, and took my time with the second one and finished in 21 minutes.

First time I ever played also. I later casually drank a 3rd Cobra as I waited for everyone else to finish

Your cookie is n the mail... As well as your coolest story award ribbon...bruh

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I played about 2 months ago. Finished my first 40 (Cobra) in about 8 minutes. I was crushing everyone else, and took my time with the second one and finished in 21 minutes.

First time I ever played also. I later casually drank a 3rd Cobra as I waited for everyone else to finish

Your cookie is n the mail... As well as your coolest story award ribbon...bruh

Did it this past summer my friends and I all got cobras. We all taped up are hand then realized we wanted to listen to some music. Took us like 15 minutes just to play the music 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then we got to drinking. Drank my first one in 35 seconds and just sipped on my second one by the time I was done I was hammered. Really fun night though. If you haven't tried it before I suggest you do.

Also like some people said on here go to the bathroom before and tape your hands at the top of the bottle. There's nothing worse then drinking warm beer for long periods of time

Did it this past summer my friends and I all got cobras. We all taped up are hand then realized we wanted to listen to some music. Took us like 15 minutes just to play the music 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then we got to drinking. Drank my first one in 35 seconds and just sipped on my second one by the time I was done I was hammered. Really fun night though. If you haven't tried it before I suggest you do.

Also like some people said on here go to the bathroom before and tape your hands at the top of the bottle. There's nothing worse then drinking warm beer for long periods of time

Originally Posted by KashJunior

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bruh u a beast if u drank a 40 in 35 seconds

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We don't believe you, you need more people.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We don't believe you, you need more people.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he kinda is the man for that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did it over the summer. Wasn't really that hard after your hands go numb and you don't realize how cold it is. I finished second to last out of the five of us who did it though. 
tired.gif
Took me like 40-45 minutes.  My boy who got 1st did it in just under 30 minutes and threw up about 20 minutes later. I'll definitely do it again and try and get under 40 minutes.

Did it over the summer. Wasn't really that hard after your hands go numb and you don't realize how cold it is. I finished second to last out of the five of us who did it though. 
tired.gif
Took me like 40-45 minutes.  My boy who got 1st did it in just under 30 minutes and threw up about 20 minutes later. I'll definitely do it again and try and get under 40 minutes.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know some dudes who have the god given gift of being able to open their gullet like a friggin pelican and straight shot beers, but i highly doubt they could do a full 40 in 35 seconds flat.

we need youtube proof, cause if true that is epicly impressive.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know some dudes who have the god given gift of being able to open their gullet like a friggin pelican and straight shot beers, but i highly doubt they could do a full 40 in 35 seconds flat.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha Yeah I figured you guys would be wanting me to prove it. I'll have to post a video some time soon. I figured out I could drink 40's fast after a cobra race with some friends my first time was a 1:30 then after that my times just kept getting better. I'll have to post a video some time soon. I'm thinking St. Pattys day I'll make a video for you guys, I'll try and beat my time of 35.83

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha Yeah I figured you guys would be wanting me to prove it. I'll have to post a video some time soon. I figured out I could drink 40's fast after a cobra race with some friends my first time was a 1:30 then after that my times just kept getting better. I'll have to post a video some time soon. I'm thinking St. Pattys day I'll make a video for you guys, I'll try and beat my time of 35.83

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvAGCL-bgi posted this vid a couple pages back but this is pretty amazing 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvAGCL-bgi posted this vid a couple pages back but this is pretty amazing 
eek.gif

haha def done this before....thank goodness I have a bladder that can hold alot of fluid....that 2nd 40 is a problem.

haha def done this before....thank goodness I have a bladder that can hold alot of fluid....that 2nd 40 is a problem.

This game is weak based off one solid assessment.            How do you burn when you are drinking???? You need 
pimp.gif
with the brew.
and to whoever is saying they have had a 6 pack, and 3 32's..... Beer is not the same as ML. If anybody does this with steel reserves there done.

This game is weak based off one solid assessment.            How do you burn when you are drinking???? You need 
pimp.gif
with the brew.
and to whoever is saying they have had a 6 pack, and 3 32's..... Beer is not the same as ML. If anybody does this with steel reserves there done.

Back
Top Bottom