Anyone ever play Edward 40 Hands?

n506065876_1957640_182.jpg

back in '08....this was when I just started walking without crutches again.....was not very smart

Originally Posted by f3DJam

You guys should try Wizard Stick.

drink a can, then when you finish another, tape them together. keep going until the stack is taller than you. when it is, you become a wizard.
6'3 ftl, took like 15/16 cans hahaha

roll.gif
roll.gif
this sounds so dumb that its borderline genius

Originally Posted by f3DJam

You guys should try Wizard Stick.

drink a can, then when you finish another, tape them together. keep going until the stack is taller than you. when it is, you become a wizard.
6'3 ftl, took like 15/16 cans hahaha

roll.gif
roll.gif
this sounds so dumb that its borderline genius

laugh.gif
  we did this in college when I was at Penn State, one dude passed out next our one toilet...he was like 300 lbs but the biggest lightweight I've ever seen, he finished like 50 oz.

like 7 hours later I ate a can of coffee grounds on a dare...god damn the dumb %*@+ I did in college
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  we did this in college when I was at Penn State, one dude passed out next our one toilet...he was like 300 lbs but the biggest lightweight I've ever seen, he finished like 50 oz.

like 7 hours later I ate a can of coffee grounds on a dare...god damn the dumb %*@+ I did in college
laugh.gif

The last time I drank 2 40's in a row, I woke up in a movie theater Video Game machine @ 5am in the morning

The last time I drank 2 40's in a row, I woke up in a movie theater Video Game machine @ 5am in the morning

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

80 oz? Ill pass and stick to hard liquor.
drinking is already fun. I dont need to play games with my alcohol.

I HATE drinking games. Just !$## and drink

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

80 oz? Ill pass and stick to hard liquor.
drinking is already fun. I dont need to play games with my alcohol.

I HATE drinking games. Just !$## and drink

Remember the video of the dude trying to stunt with the partron? He said he was gonna drink the whole thing. He drank like 4 shots worth and almost died puking.
laugh.gif
who's got that?

Remember the video of the dude trying to stunt with the partron? He said he was gonna drink the whole thing. He drank like 4 shots worth and almost died puking.
laugh.gif
who's got that?

I threw up all over my girlfriend's wall and bedsheets.

Her roommate's bed was positioned perpendicularly under hers.

The throwup slowly found its way down there.

I dont know how her roommate managed to stay asleep, but my girlfriend cleaned it up as I proceed to barf my brains out in her bathroom.

Gross as **@!. I didn't learn anything from the experience tho

I threw up all over my girlfriend's wall and bedsheets.

Her roommate's bed was positioned perpendicularly under hers.

The throwup slowly found its way down there.

I dont know how her roommate managed to stay asleep, but my girlfriend cleaned it up as I proceed to barf my brains out in her bathroom.

Gross as **@!. I didn't learn anything from the experience tho

Back
Top Bottom