Anyone catching flack for not voting/being unenthused about voting?

Judging by some of the posts I've seen on facebook and twitter. I wish more people didn't vote

I don't feel strongly enough about either candidate to give my vote this time around. I went in uninformed back in 2008...voted because I felt it was the right thing to do. However, after reading up on both Romney/Obama (thanks, NT) and watching the debates, etc...I don't want to give my 100% support to someone I'm lukewarm about. I feel as if I'm voting, I'm behind that person 100%. And I'm not for either guy. Just my .02

I don't feel strongly enough about either candidate to give my vote this time around. I went in uninformed back in 2008...voted because I felt it was the right thing to do. However, after reading up on both Romney/Obama (thanks, NT) and watching the debates, etc...I don't want to give my 100% support to someone I'm lukewarm about. I feel as if I'm voting, I'm behind that person 100%. And I'm not for either guy. Just my .02
Are you at least voting for the local issues if nothing else??

That's so specific and a much smaller scale. It's not applicable to the major issues at hand right now. Nobody in Washington cares about my opinion on the budget deficit or corporate tax.
But yes, I commend you on making a difference. I bet it felt good to be listened to. Unfortunately that's just not the norm.
true but the norm isnt ppl speaking up at all so of course change isnt the norm... also things have to start grassroot. Imagine if ppl lined up at state offices like they do for the latest twilight screening. Imagine if ppl camped out at corp. office like thet do for the latest j's or the latest fad electronic item ie... iphone/ipad/ipod etc...

I mean even the likes of x, martin, geronimo etc... didnt start out at the apex...it was local/hood issues, city and then congress. The thing is to be completely honest, when it is all said and done, the mass majority of issues etc... concerning the country etc... benefit to majority of the ppl in the usa. So despite alot of ppl saying we want such and such changes etc... they really dont because it goes against their better interest. So to keep it 100% the only way major changes would come about is by the majority coming together and advocating major changes. And since those major changes wouldnt be in their best interest, i doubt major changes as far as how govt. is ran corps.. in the large scale will come into fruition.

i'm lucky

pretty much everyone i know is not voting like myself or cant vote at all

i only got a little slack from a stranger but besides that nothing

i dont like either person running and i dont trust either one

even though obama hooked ya boy up with $720.00 back in December 2010 out the blue

if barry sent me another $720.00 or even $50.00 in December 2011
i would vote for him tomorrow

oh well my vote don't count anyways

is this enough for you?
/allthatnoiseyouposted[/SIZE]

And here we go.

I purposely try to leave the race element out of it... And you take it there. Bravo my friend. Bravo.

I know I'm way late, but I got what he was trying to say with the pic. I'm black so voting has a different connotation for me knowing what I know. Hate to break it to you man, but because it's America, the race element goes hand in hand.

i feel u OP. moms was on my back about not voting.

"troy ur ancestors died trying to vote. exercise it! vote! let ur voice be heard!"

im like well our voices dont matter. electoral college chooses the winner in each state.

she then procedes to tell me that im clueless and im brainwashed and that i dont know anything

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom