Angelina Jolie to play Cleopatra Vol. smh

Do most of you think she looked black as opposed to modern-day egyptian/middle-eastern looking?

Do most of you think she looked black as opposed to modern-day egyptian/middle-eastern looking?

the real problem is.. while a lot of you do all this SMHing and ranting.. you still end up watching the damn movie(s).. 
so what's the point, really? 
grin.gif

the real problem is.. while a lot of you do all this SMHing and ranting.. you still end up watching the damn movie(s).. 
so what's the point, really? 
grin.gif

I remember awhile back I read that someone wanted to make a black James Bond...Will Smith & Jamie Foxx were mentioned 2 play the role...
Wud u b mad if they did that?
When everyone knows that James Bond was a white English/British man...

Who cares as long as she does the role justice...

I remember awhile back I read that someone wanted to make a black James Bond...Will Smith & Jamie Foxx were mentioned 2 play the role...
Wud u b mad if they did that?
When everyone knows that James Bond was a white English/British man...

Who cares as long as she does the role justice...

mad.gif
laugh.gif
Damn rillo you beat me to it!
Don't even get your blood pressure up over this kind of #+!% people.You already know.

mad.gif
laugh.gif
Damn rillo you beat me to it!
Don't even get your blood pressure up over this kind of #+!% people.You already know.

laugh.gif
@ James Bond.I mean I understand what you're getting at,but nah troop.......
2 TOTALLY different things.

laugh.gif
@ James Bond.I mean I understand what you're getting at,but nah troop.......
2 TOTALLY different things.

I don't see anything wrong with it..she's a pretty good actress & it's not like she looks nothing like Cleopatra..

I don't see anything wrong with it..she's a pretty good actress & it's not like she looks nothing like Cleopatra..

James Bond wasn't a real person...
grin.gif

Would you get a black person to portray Abe Lincoln? No. But then again, we know what he looked like. No one can say for certain what skin color Cleopatra was. We can guess though.

James Bond wasn't a real person...
grin.gif

Would you get a black person to portray Abe Lincoln? No. But then again, we know what he looked like. No one can say for certain what skin color Cleopatra was. We can guess though.

No woman that is as pale as Angelina is should be playing Cleopatra.  Typically Hollyweird #**.....

No woman that is as pale as Angelina is should be playing Cleopatra.  Typically Hollyweird #**.....

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

at least you have a new thing to be mad about rather then posting your hurt feelings in the sports section all summer long

yo dude u follow me around in every forum kid. Get off my ___ son! You launch a lot of missiles behind your keyboard, if we ever met face to face, I can promise you'd be the most quiet dude in the room.  
BTW,  Angela Bassett got turned down for the role.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

at least you have a new thing to be mad about rather then posting your hurt feelings in the sports section all summer long

yo dude u follow me around in every forum kid. Get off my ___ son! You launch a lot of missiles behind your keyboard, if we ever met face to face, I can promise you'd be the most quiet dude in the room.  
BTW,  Angela Bassett got turned down for the role.

Back
Top Bottom