and we're done

Technically we should be analyzing the Celtics and Pacers before we do the Heat. Need to get past the 1st round first :lol:

Honestly. Lets throw hands B.
fall the **** back. I was talking to you? Everyone, shut this corny **** down.
:lol: somebody hurting. You need to fall back when I was just kidding with you. Did you seriously call for back up?

Last edited:
i honestly don't care if homeboy was talking about the salary cap issues the heat are bound to have..its good to know but that **** belongs in the NBA thread.

we won 12 straight games, and this is what we talking about?!! The ******g Heat?! :smh: :lol: sorry man, can't have that here

while i do acknowledge our past 'chips and history but lets be honest....in the 29 years I have been alive, I have seen my knicks win 0 championships. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. i wanna see at least ONE 'chip while I'm alive. that's all i want and i really hope it's this year.

/end rant

i honestly don't care if homeboy was talking about the salary cap issues the heat are bound to have..its good to know but that **** belongs in the NBA thread.

we won 12 straight games, and this is what we talking about?!! The ******g Heat?! :smh: :lol: sorry man, can't have that here

while i do acknowledge our past 'chips and history but lets be honest....in the 29 years I have been alive, I have seen my knicks win 0 championships. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. i wanna see at least ONE 'chip while I'm alive. that's all i want and i really hope it's this year.

/end rant

I'll tell you guys this though. If any year is our year, this one would be it.

Call me pessimistic, but IDK if we'll ever have a solid chance like this in a while. I could be wrong, but it's just a feeling.

I feel like Lebron's Heat are going to end up like MJ's Bulls all over again for us :smh:

Damn John Starks shooting us out of a title :smh: x10000000

After...
Coupeit88 I hate every single ******g post you've ever made , I hate your ******g avy , I ******g hate you

qft
coupeit88 should stay out if this thread.

on a side note, I say knicks beat heat in the ecf in 6games
This. I take it everyone's mad.

Why don't yall just go back a couple pages and look at all that "Heat talk" that started this.

It's nothing.

Think we could win it all? Maybe.
How long the Heat gonna stay together? A while.
Done.

Last edited:
:lol: ya'll cant even handle some regular season success, I'm afraid to see what this thread looks like if we make it out the first round.

TNYK Civil War.

i think collectively this is the best thread to talk basketball in, its for the most part the one sanctuary away from clowns and things that ruin threads like laker/kobe fans.

so i think we should be free to talk things other than knicks in here for brief periods of time. nyknicks was making smart bball discussion, and it also does directly affect our teams future.

if the heat didn't exist we'd be the favorite in the east. that right there says enough. also this isn't a sport like golf where you just go out and do your best and hope nobody does better. you have to go face to face with your competition.

Michael Jordan STARTED WORKING OUT because of the Bad Boy Pistons. If taking a little time to research and discuss our main obstacle to the finals is obsessive, then Jordan must have had the most loser mentality of everyone. in the same way the pistons were setting the bar in the east during MJs time, the heat are in the present day.

i'm hurt by the civil war here bruhs, we're supposed to be like a fraternity of fans that been going through the struggle together on NT since eddy curry was the focal point of our offense and stephon marbury was doin that to stay closer to god

Last edited:
Just so everyone is aware, what I wrote yesterday was complete sarcasim in response to that dude Flatbush having a hissy-fit and calling us "losers" because we were discussing the Heat's contract situation.

Like some of y'all have said, everyone who was trippin balls about some of us discussing other teams, get over it. It's really not that serious, is that what this was all about? Haha, completely childish.

We talk about everything in here, there are literally pages in here dedicated to Tina Cervasios breasts :smokin. It's a Knick thread but since when hasn't it been an open thread? It's always had the barber-shop type of feel.

This ain't the Brooklyn Nets or OKC Thunder thread. Thank god.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom