and we're done

nearly 3 yrs later, who would have thought this would be a reality? lol

Weebey

Who's the guy on the left?

>D :lol:

Ummm Because it directly effects us?

See this bothers me....fans of certain teams that I support don't even realize they have a inferiority complex. Worrying about another teams business is a waste of time and I seriously don't get it. It doesn't directly affect the team or you....the only thing that team you support can control is what they do or they don't do.

Who cares what another team or rival does? Why even bother taking time to worry about their moves....its another example of a losers mentality just like those worrying about being seeded lower to avoid playing certain teams in the playoffs or my fellow Mets fans who worry about what the Yankees do. SMH To each their own but I will never understand that mentality.

Last edited:
Who cares what anyone does? What's the point of sports? Does the Game of Basketball even make sense? What are fans?

Y'all a bunch of losers if you ask me, losers who can't appreciate the fact that its only been 40 years since our last ring.

Be winners. Don't size up the competition, don't analyze there game, Knicks shouldn't even watch game tape. Just go in blind, be a winner, and expect championships.

To each there own but, be like me, cause y'all some suck *** losers.

Last edited:
New Hall of Famer King: Knicks can beat Heat in playoffs

By STEVE SERBY
Last Updated: 2:16 PM, April 8, 2013
Posted: 12:39 PM, April 8, 2013

Earlier, King had said: “I don’t like to say, ‘What are their chances?’, ‘cause that’s to say that they don’t have a chance when you start saying, ‘What are their chances?’ I think they’ll compete on the highest level. I have great respect for that organization and LeBron James and everyone else on that team, they've won a championship.

“But I do say I’ve never seen LeBron outplay Carmelo.”

Asked by The Post to elaborate, King said: “Now you can obviously go back into your records and find games where you can come back and dispute that - - well I’m not looking at records. I’m just going based on my recollection of what I’ve seen, that’s what I can go on.”

King is highly impressed with Anthony’s season, and disputes any suggestion that he is a me-first guy. “I just think today, that Carmelo’s the most unstoppable player in the league,” he said.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/former_knicks_star_king_among_getting_i8nAllmjFlWPc4n0bZaWeN

:pimp:

Gosh, always with the internal conflict when the team's doing well. The media got us used to a constant state of conflict, man.:lol:

See this bothers me....fans of certain teams that I support don't even realize they have a inferiority complex. Worrying about another teams business is a waste of time and I seriously don't get it. It doesn't directly affect the team or you....the only thing that team you support can control is what they do or they don't do.

Who cares what another team or rival does? Why even bother taking time to worry about their moves....its another example of a losers mentality just like those worrying about being seeded lower to avoid playing certain teams in the playoffs or my fellow Mets fans who worry about what the Yankees do. SMH To each their own but I will never understand that mentality.

After 40 winless seasons and that black plague decade, why should I have a "winning attitude"?

My loser mentality is irrelevant. The Knicks players think they can win. That's all that truly matters

Y'all can't be serious with the "why do we care" mentality. Are they not our biggest competition? What they do DOES affect out team because whatever pick ups they do or don't make can directly effect our chances of beating them. Knowing their situation can help us understand what the squad would need to do to one up them. You should ALWAYS be aware of what your competition does. That's like saying why do NBA teams have scouting reports on other teams.

I feel like a damn hermit not having cable or Wi-Fi right now. Cablevision stay effing up.

Last edited:
Well at least there's the championship game on the CBS to watch. Cwebb and the rest of the fab five is in attendance.

Y'all can't be serious with the "why do we care" mentality. Are they not our biggest competition? What they do DOES affect out team because whatever pick ups they do or don't make can directly effect our chances of beating them. Knowing their situation can help us understand what the squad would need to do to one up them. You should ALWAYS be aware of what your competition does. That's like saying why do NBA teams have scouting reports on other teams.

After 40 winless seasons and that black plague decade, why should I have a "winning attitude"?

My loser mentality is irrelevant. The Knicks players think they can win. That's all that truly matters

Who cares what anyone does? What's the point of sports? Does the Game of Basketball even make sense? What are fans?

Y'all a bunch of losers if you ask me, losers who can't appreciate the fact that its only been 40 years since our last ring.

Be winners. Don't size up the competition, don't analyze there game, Knicks shouldn't even watch game tape. Just go in blind, be a winner, and expect championships.

To each there own but, be like me, cause y'all some suck *** losers.

Ummm Because it directly effects us?

You guys really cant be serious. Can you? If not, I'll just leave you guys with this....

If youknow your enemy better than you know yourself, you will never suffer defeat
--Sun Tzu

Last edited:

There's a big difference in being aware, and obsessing over...which is what took place the past few pages.

I'm concerned about the Knicks and what they need to do to win this season. That's it

There's a big difference in being aware, and obsessing over...which is what took place the past few pages.

I'm concerned about the Knicks and what they need to do to win this season. That's it

No obsession, homie. It's just an analytical look at what's going on with the team.

No winner will ever say they don't pay attention to the competition. But I do agree that this New York Knicks thread shouldn't be filled with Miami Heat discussions. I was guilty of that, but I was just trying to make a point that it'd be almost damn near impossible for Miami to retain all three of their big players.

I guess the length and thoroughness of my post gave people the wrong idea. It's easy to see how that can be confused for obsession :lol:

Jeez. Have one discussion about them and all of a sudden we talk about them all the time?

As if we haven't been talking about Chicago and Boston for the last 2 weeks.

Rangers annoying me doesn't help.

Last edited:
Jeez. Have one discussion about them and all of a sudden we talk about them all the time?

As if we haven't been talking about Chicago and Boston for the last 2 weeks.

Rangers annoying me doesn't help.
We're analyzing Boston and Chicagos cap room in here?
Or how they're team is gonna look next year or the year after?
No. Cause thats what they do in their respective posts. If people in here wanted to talk about them they would be in their respective thread.

Seriously. They talked about the Heat for half a minute and dudes all catching their periods.

We spent more time drooling over 1 booty pic. Yall spent more time *****ing about it.

Get the **** over it. It's done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom