and we're done

i'm pretty sure it will break the record of most team nyk members banned :lol:

i remember we had like 7 members including myself being banned lol...as a result of the "Bros" thread and team Bulls trolling us

Last edited:
That is true.

Knicks winning a championship is probably the last thing any basketball fan would want. It'd be a tsunami of cocky New Yorkers taking over the nation.

People think Laker fans are bad. Imagine - we'd be 100x worse. Haha.

Oh, I yearn the day.

Last edited:
Not even thinking about the Championship feeling :lol:

Getting me hyped right now even thinking what it would be like,

If we win win imma be over to NYC within a week of it happening - Quote me!

Last edited:
Forgot all that...I want to go to all the parties that's gonna happen all around the city if the Knicks win a championship.

Have you guys seen what happened in Miami las year? NYC would be like that but x1000

:pimp:

Forgot all that...I want to go to all the parties that's gonna happen all around the city if the Knicks win a championship.

Have you guys seen what happened in Miami las year? NYC would be like that but x1000

:pimp:
Parades people still haven't **** about them winning a title..... ill probably end up in jail if the knicks win a championship. True Story

Yeah unfortunately I think i would end up in jail that night.

I honestly can't comprehend what would happen. I highly doubt we win this year. Highly. But making it to the ECF woukd be a big deal going forward. We need to become a good destination to go to. We need to pry away ring chasers from the super friends in a no tax state.

This team has already attracted quite a few veteran guys for cheap being in NY and having a foundation. JR is the best bargain in the NBA because he wanted to stay home. Camby turned down Miami, Kidd turned down Dallas.

nearly 3 yrs later, who would have thought this would be a reality? lol

This team has already attracted quite a few veteran guys for cheap being in NY and having a foundation. JR is the best bargain in the NBA because he wanted to stay home. Camby turned down Miami, Kidd turned down Dallas.

JR is the best bargain in the NBA right now

Yeah unfortunately I think i would end up in jail that night.

I honestly can't comprehend what would happen. I highly doubt we win this year. Highly. But making it to the ECF woukd be a big deal going forward. We need to become a good destination to go to. We need to pry away ring chasers from the super friends in a no tax state.

Forget that BS team. When 2014 comes around, they won't all be on the same team. Wade is going to be 32-33 years old and on the decline of his career. No way is he going to be able to keep up playing at this level.

Bosh has proven that he's not really the superstar people thought he was before 2010 free agency. And half those role players will be older and coming out of their contracts.

I doubt Lebron stays in Miami and makes that his team. But who knows.

And I'm assuming a trip to the ECF would only help :D

I don't think Miami was ever gonna pay the price we did for Camby though

Bosh is very key to that team. And I think he gets a huge offer from another team.

I just want Shane freaking battier to be done by then

I think wade is going to start sitting out half the season and be find for the playoffs.

Last edited:
That is true.

Knicks winning a championship is probably the last thing any basketball fan would want. It'd be a tsunami of cocky New Yorkers taking over the nation.

People think Laker fans are bad. Imagine - we'd be 100x worse. Haha.

Oh, I yearn the day.

40 years of not winning and the decade of 2000 which *** clowns will not us forget. I think we almost have a right to shove in people faces.

I mean they are still consider the losers in the Denver trade by some.

I'm geeked off the idea that there is a possibility the Knicks might go into the playoffs with a somewhat a healthy team.

And I'm assuming a trip to the ECF would only help :D

I don't think Miami was ever gonna pay the price we did for Camby though

Bosh is very key to that team. And I think he gets a huge offer from another team.

I just want Shane freaking battier to be done by then

I think wade is going to start sitting out half the season and be find for the playoffs.

If Bosh get's a better deal somewhere else, it'll be impossible to keep Wade and the other role players with their max deals. People will have to take paycuts again and I doubt they do it a second time.

That luxury tax is no joke either.

The end of the "Super teams" era is near.

Long-term Miami's very well could be in a better position than we are. All those guys can opt out after next year (only Melo has this option, Tyson and Amare dont) and they've already shown they'd be willing to take less. They still also hold their amnesty to chop off Haslem or Miller while the other might retire.

We're on the hook for 76 million through 2015 regardless of what JR does this summer. Kidd and Camby both might retire soon but aside from picking up a veteran here or there to replenish the depth, this is the team we're going to have for the next couple seasons and this might be the best chance to win now.

On the surface we're not a 'super team' - in reality with Amare, Melo and Tyson's contracts we are. Those 3 are owed more than Miami's big 3 this year, next year and even if Miami's 3 opt in the following year.

Last edited:
Long-term Miami's very well could be in a better position than we are. All those guys can opt out after next year (only Melo has this option, Tyson and Amare dont) and they've already shown they'd be willing to take less. They still also hold their amnesty to chop off Haslem or Miller while the other might retire.

We're on the hook for 76 million through 2015 regardless of what JR does this summer. Kidd and Camby both might retire soon but aside from picking up a veteran here or there to replenish the depth, this is the team we're going to have for the next couple seasons and this might be the best chance to win now.

On the surface we're not a 'super team' - in reality with Amare, Melo and Tyson's contracts we are. Those 3 are owed more than Miami's big 3 this year, next year and even if Miami's 3 opt in the following year.

:x way to be the buzz kill. :lol:

I think they can win this year. Or next. But all of this promise is not out in front of them anymore. The 2010 plan has long been over and somehow we ended up here - in a really weird way, but we're here. ECF is a realistic goal and a good one to have, but it might even be time to start setting the sights a little higher given this teams particular window to win.

Lebron is def going to opt out and so are the other two.

They aren't getting paid the most that's possible and if they all got max deals, it would cripple their chances of adding any role players. The luxury tax would be too much for Mickey Arison to take on.

Somewhere Wade is going to get a max deal and the same with Bosh. That team is done after 2014.

They already got paid, they're the favorites to win a second straight championship, and they're having fun, I'm not predicting the fall of the Heat anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom