and we're done

The one team I thought would stop our streak didn't. I wish we could go into the playoffs with this streak.

Perfect way to start the playoffs, rolling like a bowling ball

I wonder how many remember we lost 4 straight before this streak.

Some people hate Ray but he save the game for us.
He is that guy when the going gets tough he gets tougher.

I'm still mad 2k didn't give him a finisher or at least an acrobat Sig skill.

Is there anybody that can split a double team better than Felton(pause). The only person I've seen stop him Collison and that was by kneeing him in the groin.

Plus he had 0 turnovers

50 wins
pimp.gif
Feelsgreatman!

Did you guys see this? I would definitely buy one lol

I'm not understanding how Durant is still listed as the scoring leader.

I remember the halftime stat showed that Melo lead by a tenth. Now he was 8 points above his average and Durant was 1 point below his.

Is the fix in? Am I missing something?

350x700px-LL-f6464feb_2061nx5.gif

Tomorrow vs. Wizards 7:30 PM (ET)
Thu, Apr 11 @ Bulls 8:00 PM (ET)
Fri, Apr 12 @ Cavaliers 7:30 PM (ET)
Sun, Apr 14 vs. Pacers 3:30 PM (ET)
Mon, Apr 15 @ Bobcats 7:00 PM (ET)
Wed, Apr 17 vs. Hawks 8:00 PM (ET)

Last edited:
I'm still mad 2k didn't give him a finisher or at least an acrobat Sig skill.
To be fair, he was a ding dong away from diabeetus last year.

But 2k always updates their rosters monthly. Sometimes more frequently than that. Dude only has an "Oop" sig skill, but I think he should at least get a finisher skill.

I also think Melo needs to get the Post Proficiency sig skill as well. Lebron has 5 sig skills :smh:

Last edited:
Melo is the most disrespected superstar in the league.

I was dying of laughter when the Thunders are blatantly trying to intentionally foul him. Westbrick takes two hard swipes at him and they still wouldn't call anything until he got double teamed and even then they waited forever.

All Melo hater can say now is he doesn't have any assist. So that means he is only chucking and not passing the ball which as we know is totally wrong

I'm not understanding how Durant is still listed as the scoring leader.

I remember the halftime stat showed that Melo lead by a tenth. Now he was 8 points above his average and Durant was 1 point below his.

Is the fix in? Am I missing something?
Some sights don't update stats till the following day.

Tomorrow vs. Wizards 7:30 PM (ET)
Thu, Apr 11 @ Bulls 8:00 PM (ET)
Fri, Apr 12 @ Cavaliers 7:30 PM (ET)
Sun, Apr 14 vs. Pacers 3:30 PM (ET)
Mon, Apr 15 @ Bobcats 7:00 PM (ET)
Wed, Apr 17 vs. Hawks 8:00 PM (ET)

Aside from the pacers and bulls, I def feel like the worst is behind us.

Just keep it up and we would be able to beat those teams.

But like the fellas say , one game at a time.

I can't believe we were getting manhandled on national TV nightly right before this streak.
Feels good that they turned it around.

Oh yeah BTW I'm proud of how they handled Durant at the end. I just finished watching the replay and his last points were like 5 minutes and change left.

Not one single ft attempt , nor one made FG.

Kudos

Anyone know when the nets are moving to Brooklyn? Haven't heard anything about them in a while.

I know... I'm worried that when they move to brooklyn they are gonna take over the city. Prolly never hear about the Knicks again

Hahaha at all you dudes letting the cockiness out.

I'm still holding back. I'll be that reserved dude in the corner of the bar, watching and waiting for our leading thoroughbred in the final stretch. Some of ya'll are already making it rain and poppin the bottles. Haha.

I still feel like this isn't reality. I want to see us beat Boston in the first-round, then I'll unleash. My emotions will come out then.

Good morning btw.

Nah, I know how fragile the Knicks steady are. Don't let us have nothin though.

Nobody wants to see what Knick fans are like once they actually have things. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom