and we're done

Damn nba making stump look stupid lol

That was the most impressive win of the season to me. They had a crazy amount of composure which I can't comprehend. And I've seen us win with defense not so much with an offensive explosion like we saw

I'm thankful hubie was the commentator. Breen woukd have been pissing in my cereal all game

300 something posts since last time I checked this morning. Haha.

Great win, couldn't watch. Pretty much locking up seeds now. So it's going to be Boston huh? Maynnnnnnnn

Damn nba making stump look stupid lol

That was the most impressive win of the season to me. They had a crazy amount of composure which I can't comprehend. And I've seen us win with defense not so much with an offensive explosion like we saw

I'm thankful hubie was the commentator. Breen woukd have been pissing in my cereal all game

So true. The composure in the 4th when OKC made their run thanks to some bad calls, has me excited about the playoffs. Let's GO!

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 1m
Carmelo torched Durant by the way. The skinny one's effort and shot selection were average to below average.

Knicks won!
Mets won!

Feels good man!

JR is a beast. An enigma. :lol:
Jason Kidd is our savior.
Melo is a GOD.

Was able to catch the first and last quarters at work.

I believe again. It's possible we just witnessed a preview of the Finals.

I don't want to be the one to say it, but it looks like my predictions have been on point! :lol:

I was wrong about the Memphis game and today.

I know it's too far ahead to be thinking about 50 wins, but I think it's possible. Our schedule gets light after March. We'll have a couple tough games against Boston, Chicago, Miami, Memphis, OKC and Indiana.

Aside from that, we're playing a lot of less than or equal to .500 teams for the most part.

Mar. 20 Orlando- W
Mar. 22 at Toronto- W
Mar. 23 Toronto- W
Mar. 26 at Boston- W
Mar. 27 Memphis- L
Mar. 29 Charlotte- W
Mar. 31 Boston- W
Apr. 2 at Miami- W
Apr. 3 at Atlanta- W
Apr. 5 Milwaukee- W
Apr. 7 at Oklahoma City- L
Apr. 9 Washington- W