and we're done

I was very proud of the team today as I had been at any point this season. They really played well and were consistently able to respond to the Thunder. We just gotta keep the streak going and take it one game at a time. Locking up the Division title at home on Tuesday in front of the fans would be appreciated.

ninjahood, who's this? :wow:

Melo hasn't been the most valuable player of this season? Yea, o.k. I truthfully feel bad for those who have no understanding of the difference between the greatest player and/or best season when compared to most valuable player. Big time difference when comparing the three.

We just walked into OKC without Camby, Wallace, Thomas, Stoudemire and Martin while Melo (once again) led the way as the most valuable player over Westbrook, Ibaka and Durant. That's the definition of most valuable and it's been like this throughout the entire course of the season.

Anthony: 15/29, 36 points, 12 boards (9 offensive), 1 block and 0 turnovers. Win.
K.Durant: 7/17, 27 points, 7 assists, 4 blocks, 3 assists, 3 boards and 4 turnovers. Loss.

The refs also gave Durant 13 points off 15 free throw attempts. Can't even breath on the guy on the perimeter while Melo had 0 FT attempts until the closing moments of the 4th while fighting hard down low during the entire game. Pathetic.

Anthony not a better player when compared to Durant? Well, Durant being 1-12 against Melo during 13 head to head contests completely says otherwise. The look on Durant's face during the final minute was the look of a man that was lost, confused and has no idea how to beat Anthony during a basketball contest.

Back
Top Bottom