and we're done

Just was listening to WFAN and heard Francesca talking about how he believes the Knicks are better without STAT. What do you guys think and does everyone want him to return for the post-season?

I hate Francesca.:x

The records don't lie, though. I say he sits out until training camp. If he gets to 100% in the playoffs, use him in short spurts as a sparkplug off the bench.

Can't risk anything this postseason.

Last edited:
Listen pr0ph, you've been taking little jabs at me (IDK. I might be mistaken) for the past 2 months now. It all kind of started after the failed TNYK summit meet up, but that's whatever. I let go of some of the comments, taking them as jokes or sarcasm, but everyone has a certain level of tolerance. You just happened to exceed my tolerance :lol:

I'm willing to bury the hatchet with you and have no hard feelings.

lol it was never that serious to begin with. I'm always joking around.

i never attacked anyone on niketalk, so you shouldn't feel that way either lol

its cool.

just like how some of us call HTTB gramps and proshares big boobies, its all fun :lol:
Bro, chill the hell out with all that. You've been going really far with that gramps stuff lately.:stoneface:

You old ****.

The records don't lie, though. I say he sits out until training camp. If he gets to 100% in the playoffs, use him in short spurts as a sparkplug off the bench.

Yeah I gotta think about it more. The record is strong and maybe he doesn't fit even thought I loved how he played when he came back. I agree with you thought about how to use him if he can comeback this postseason.

I never ever felt that proph was a d bag . The biggest D bag vibe I get from any poster on team NYK is probably proshares aka big boobs

Just was listening to WFAN and heard Francesca talking about how he believes the Knicks are better without STAT. What do you guys think and does everyone want him to return for the post-season?

I think it's hogwash. You gotta think of it like this--1. We're not going to start STAT. So, let's get THAT out of the way. 2. STAT will be coming off the bench, going against the 2nd string bigs. Dude had proven he can put up some production with the mins he's received. 3. STAT doesn't necessarily have to finish games, but he will contribute. I personally think Martin needs to finish games, especially if it's against teams with serious big e.g. Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls

Think of it like a Carlos Boozer situation. Just because dude has a huge contract doesn't mean he has to finish games or play 30+ mins. The Bulls use Boozer when they need him or if the games circumstances provoke it. I think this is how Woodson should use STAT. Use his strengths to his advantages. STAT isn't going to play intense defense or rebounds, so we shouldn't ask him to do something that he just can't do well. I mean how many times have you see Boozer sitting on the bench at the end of games just because he doesn't play defense? Doesn't mean he's worthless though.

I agree with using him in spurts. Because if we're trying to make a serious run, we'll need STAT. No question about it. The playoffs are all about intensity and depth. If we can fully utilize our team, we'll go a long way.

Yeah I gotta think about it more. The record is strong and maybe he doesn't fit even thought I loved how he played when he came back. I agree with you thought about how to use him if he can comeback this postseason.

Truth.

STAT can be a POWERFUL tool, when used properly. I just wish dude can stay healthy for more than 6 months.

Amare should be used is spurts, preferbly while melo is resting. I think amare is a good match up against bosh especially.

It's greedy, but I think Amare's only worth it when he's in full beast mode. If he has an average game, he's a net negative.

Round 2?

ibtLZHsaYZmW6a.gif

:lol: my own fiance calls me an *** hole most days, I'm not offended by him calling me a D bag. I have no need to insult the man, I don't have anything against him. I think he's a little too emotional after losses but so is 90% of the fanbase. If he thinks that about me, by all means let him :lol:

Last edited:
It's greedy, but I think Amare's only worth it when he's in full beast mode. If he has an average game, he's a net negative.

I'll disagree, in the playoffs he could be plenty useful coming off the bench.

But honestly, do we even think he's coming back? I doubt he even plays.

Ive made it pretty clear that I dont like Amare for this team anymore. I dont think its because he cant fit with Tyson/Melo. I think hes just not that good anymore. He was great for the Antoni system because no1 played defense in that system. He didnt have to be held accountable for being absolutely trash on the defensive end. And he could just play offense and try to outscore the other team.

I appreciate what he did for the team coming here when we were getting our teeth kicked in night in and night out for almost a decade. But right now we are trying to swim and hes a huge boulder tied to our foot. Contract wise and being a liability on the court.

With that said. Now that he doesnt have to be the stopper on the second team because we have Kenyon now, things might work out a little better this time around. So you gotta give him playing time and see how it works out because he did show signs of getting his offense back. I just hope he gets atleast a week in before the playoffs so we arent doing this experiment during the first round even though we should be able to advance fairly easily.

Plus its not like we can just sit him on the bench and let him rot for the amount we are paying him. Gotta get him out there and see what we have

Last edited:
I never ever felt that proph was a d bag . The biggest D bag vibe I get from any poster on team NYK is probably proshares aka big boobs
Agreed. I see some of his comments and they kinda hurt my feelings at times, even when they're not directed at me.:lol:

Listen pr0ph, you've been taking little jabs at me (IDK. I might be mistaken) for the past 2 months now. It all kind of started after the failed TNYK summit meet up, but that's whatever. I let go of some of the comments, taking them as jokes or sarcasm, but everyone has a certain level of tolerance. You just happened to exceed my tolerance :lol:

I'm willing to bury the hatchet with you and have no hard feelings.

lol it was never that serious to begin with. I'm always joking around.

i never attacked anyone on niketalk, so you shouldn't feel that way either lol

its cool.

just like how some of us call HTTB gramps and proshares big boobies, its all fun :lol:
Bro, chill the hell out with all that. You've been going really far with that gramps stuff lately.:stoneface:

You old ****.
:frown:

Last edited:

I'll disagree, in the playoffs he could be plenty useful coming off the bench.

But honestly, do we even think he's coming back? I doubt he even plays.

I think having him play is better than nothing really. Now, whether or not he will play is another story. We all know how the injury process goes with Amare. He's out for X amount of weeks and then something happens and his return gets pushed back a few more weeks. Then he comes back and puts up solid numbers for us for a month or two and then gets hurt again. Rinse and repeat. This has been the story ever since 2011.

Dude should've never tried touching the top of the backboard before the first round series with the Celtics
Dude should've never punched that fire extinguisher in Miami against the Heat last year
Dude should've never forced himself to playing long mins and reaggrevating his knee this year

I guess the best we can hope for him now is to at least have a comeback like Grant Hill with all those injuries and put up decent numbers off the bench. If that means we close shop on him for the rest of the year till next season, then so be it.

Our window to win a championship is only 2-3 more years. We gotta make moves NOW.

Last edited:
:smokin

httb, proshares and others who liked arkham city and asylum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom