and we're done

And now breen lobbying for lebron to get DPOY during a Knicks game where he isn't even playing :smh:

Way to know your audience bruh

He doesn't know how to do a local game

Wow what defense!

Last edited:
Is Wall ******g serious? This ***** *** fouled Felton earlier in the 2nd quarter and got an easy layup because of it.

The refs need to stop bailing this dude out and sending him to the line :smh:

cope has definitely improved his defense since the beginning of the season tho

This dude fouled Seraphin after he failed to get a simple rebound. His reaction timing on the defensive side is horrible.

It's like he was NEVER taught how to play defense in his professional life.

Dudes should give Wall Rondo space and dare him to shoot. Hes a better shooter than Rondo. But id still live with him taking 15+ ft jumpers all game

Last edited:
This dude Breen, slobbin LeBron on MSG. :rolleyes

And now breen lobbying for lebron to get DPOY during a Knicks game where he isn't even playing :smh:

Way to know your audience bruh

He doesn't know how to do a local game

Wow what defense!

I've been tolerating Breen the past few years because homie keeps it objective all the time, but he needs to realize that he needs to tone that **** down when he does Knicks games on MSG. It's okay to do it on ABC and ESPN, but not on MSG :smh:

WTF is up with the slobbering on LeBron too. Dude really makes me questions his Knicks "fanhood" sometimes.

Dudes should give Wall Rondo space and dare him to shoot. Hes a better shooter than Rondo. But id still live with him taking 15+ ft jumpers all game

I'd let this ****** shoot all day as well. He has half of his teams points and that's because the refs are bailing him out and sending him to the line.

Knicks need to stop switching so much. I bet if we didn't switch so much on defense, we wouldn't get all these ticky tack fouls.

Back
Top Bottom