and we're done

this jerk Dolan fired a woman on the spot. She didn't recognize him and asked for ID to get into the exclusive part of the arena. He refused to show it. Pretty funny.

Someone needs to kill Dolan, not only is he a horrible owner but he's just a terrible person who inherited a fortune he didn't deserve, who has pissed his life away on bad business decisions, drugs, and rehab. What a waste of life dude is. Plus my cables been actin up.

Last edited:
It's really funny he thinks he stands out like that. Not everyone working at the garden is obsessed about the Knicks like that

Frumpy ****

He did hire her back the next day after reconsidering. (pressure from PR)

If he dies who takes over the Knicks? Would it be his son? His son probably more f***** up than he is.

I just know that there's more Dolans where he came from, and I don't doubt that the next one might be just as bad or worse.

I mean, they left him in charge.

Last edited:
Someone needs to kill Dolan, not only is he a horrible owner but he's just a terrible person who inherited a fortune he didn't deserve, who has pissed his life away on bad business decisions, drugs, and rehab. What a waste of life dude is. Plus my cables been actin up.
:rofl:

Speaking of TV, Eddie is on, ch 306 (HBOWH... HBO white?). Stacy Patton don't do interviews.

Last edited:
In the game against the Spurs, there's 3 future head coaches :wow:. Del Negro, Avery Johnson, and Mark Jackson.

R.I.P. Sealy.

Last edited:
The way we been playing I don't see us losing again Bosh. K Mart hasn't taken a day off since he got here. He ain't about to shy away and let Bosh beast on him. Should be another 20 point win against the heat.

I think there is a very good chance Chicago ends up at 5 and pushes Atlanta to 6. Rather play Chicago than Boston, too.

No way we lose with Lebron, Wade and Chalmers out. 

After what I saw last night, Indy looks very, very shaky.  24 point lead evaporated, bunch of bad plays down the stretch, and a missed and 1 call that would have had the Clips tie it with a couple seconds remaining. 

They're physical, and talented, but they haven't quite put it all together enough to be elite. 

I wanted to see a healthy Heat tonight. Wanted to see what the KMart effect would be against them.

No way we lose with Lebron, Wade and Chalmers out. 

After what I saw last night, Indy looks very, very shaky.  24 point lead evaporated, bunch of bad plays down the stretch, and a missed and 1 call that would have had the Clips tie it with a couple seconds remaining. 

They're physical, and talented, but they haven't quite put it all together enough to be elite. 

way to jinx it...

Back
Top Bottom