and we're done

The Knicks stay lying.

I'm just happy he's not like Denzel in Bone Collector.

Kinda wish Tyson took at least one more game. He was questionable going into this one, which doesn't really make me feel comfortable that he's going out there at 100%.

Hopefully all is well and he doesn't tweak anything.

Last edited:
I'm starting to believe we can beat the Bulls, I can't believe I started to sway that way all because of Kenyon Martin. Kenyon Martin and Tyson down low. I'm starting to believe!!!

Holy ****

Kenyon Martin, my man.

Count me in with the "Tyson should have sat another game" crowd.

I'm not mad at them trying to make a statement though. You don't wanna have your guys out there and lose to their B team, more so since this is the last time you see them until (possibly) the playoffs.

Last edited:
B team calling the game, too.

Plus no Kenny, Chuck or Shaq in the studio. I guess TNT is resting their guys for the playoffs, too.

I can see it I your eyes

A tough defensive point guard is what we need badly. Good foul on bosh. **** these batty boys

Rashard Lewis and Mike Miller making plays :lol:

I thought part of the reason Ray Allen went to Miami was to start, he doesn't even start?

Lebrons crying works when he's not even on the court

Let them get an and 1. Or you get a tech

"that is a nothing play. That's what it is" Woodson

Melo was dumb for taking that shot so early. None of that would happen

To be fair, the Heat attack the basket quite often. Usually when that happens, you'll get a lot of whistles. That's probably one of the reason why we don't go to the foul line as often as we feel like we should. We're a perimeter team and ref's won't bail out teams who play mostly in the perimeter.

But there are inconsistencies, such as--LeBron not getting a foul call when he barrels his way into the paint, but gets the charge the other way on the defense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom