and we're done

Why not? KG will be the best two-way player on the floor for the 30-34 minutes he plays and Pierce scares the crap out of me closing games. Chicago has neither of those assets. As Bob Ryan would say, they're a team that studies really, really hard and still gets a B.

We're a team that heavily relies on our offense, Chicago exposes us. Its a close game every time just because of their defense. They can get the key stops that IMO the Celtics wont be able to get.

The only reason I'm not really scared of any of them is because their lack of a PG. I honestly dont think either of them can beat us 4 times in a 7 game series.

Also I think Martin's defense is a HUGE bonus for us. He can now contain KG, Bosh, David West, etc so Tyson doesnt have to.

Last edited:
We haven't played Chicago in almost 3 months. Doesn't really matter to me. Just an opinion.

true i just remember the chicago games being some of the few this season that were pretty much over right after it started.   boston just doesnt scare me for some reason, we would have swept them this year if melo would have kept his cool

I feel fine playing either team honestly. The addition of K-Mart has done a lot defensively, and a big part of the reason we lost to Chicago both times was this team just not showing up in the first half against them. We've manage to storm back against them in both games but often times it's too late. Not saying that we should take them lightly but we can beat them.

Chicago is one of few teams capable of unraveling the Knicks. We've seen it happen multiple times. Dudes get frustrated, ball movement becomes stagnant/ISO's increase, dumb fouls get picked up on the other side of the court. T's get handed out. We play right into their hands.

Boston hasn't looked the same after they almost beat the Heat. Almost as if that loss took the life out of them.

Last edited:
I'm a bit scared of Chicago and their non basketball plays. It would help long term to see suffocating defense like that

However, I think we match up better with a rondoless Boston. I honestly think Deng would abuse melo.

Does anyone just stop caring at this point in the season?

I care about the games because seeding will be affected, but man... I'm just over regular season basketball. 

I fully expect to win tonight without Wade or LBJ, half the arena will be a bunch of Knicks fans anyways. We'll have support.

Yeah it came up in this thread a few weeks ago. How last years amount of games was much better

But hey owners want more money. Players want more money. So just zone out and wait

but if we shorten the season how are we ever going to break the bulls record for regular season wins? Count playoffs?

Does anyone just stop caring at this point in the season?

I care about the games because seeding will be affected, but man... I'm just over regular season basketball. 
For all the downsides of fatigue, the lockout gave us a better, tighter basketball season.

Tyson starting :smokin

Last edited:
While im glad hes back and ready to go. I wish Tyson sat 1 more. The Heat arent even playing their players. We didnt really NEED him to come back tonight. But I guess it will be good to knock the rust off against a team we should beat and he can prolly rest the 4th anyways.

Last edited:
Yall rather play Chicago? Didn't Rose come back? I'm not with it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom