and we're done

What? Amare, Tyson and Melo have 57 million tied up. I don't think there's much wiggle room left for anyone, much less Chris Paul and a max deal. The team is on the books for 73 million without JR next year.

Also, signing Camby to 3/13 now appears to be laughably bad. Hopefully he retires.

Last edited:
Let's stop asking "when will player A be a free agent?"

for intensive purposes, this is our team for the next two years. Biggest change will be with JR. He will more than likely opt our for more money. We then need to decided if we want to keep him or try to make a run at Chris Paul.
a) intensive porpoises

b) intents & purposes

c) intense on purposes

If Kidd and Camby retire that'll give us a lil something but the draft is going to be our best resource for adding what we need for now. I'm also pretty positive that we're gonna re-sign K-Mart (I don't think we have a choice honestly).

That Melo trade really put us in a bind with the addition of Billups' contract. If we still had our amnesty, we could potentially restructure STAT's egregious contract and legitimately have a chance at both J.R. and CP3. And while this team's run has only just begun, the window is small, so I hope the Knicks FO is looking forward.

Damn it. The CP3 possibility is back? Every time I get passed the thought of getting him the rumors come back.

His relationship with guys on our team is promising. But I just dont know if we have the money to make it work. Even if Kidd/Camby/Sheed retire. Is Amare for a bag of skittles allowed?

Last edited:
You wouldn't be able to get Chris Paul under any circumstance.

You guys can't do a Sign and Trade. And whatever team he signs with, will not trade him in the first seasons of the deal...

Last edited:
If you guys were Chris Paul would you leave the Clippers? Probably not. They got something good going on there, and I dont care if he had his entire family playing for the Knicks, it just doesnt make sense for him to leave. Btw...

Do we have this years pick?

When is Rubio a FA?

If you guys were Chris Paul would you leave the Clippers? Probably not. They got something good going on there, and I dont care if he had his entire family playing for the Knicks, it just doesnt make sense for him to leave. Btw...

When is Rubio a FA?

Truthfully, the Clippers arent all that special. If he could leave and make the same money in NY, I dont see why he wouldnt. Swap Felton and CP and we already have 2nd place locked and the Atlantic in the bag, while the clippers are prolly fighting for that 7th or 8th seed in the west.

With that said, I dont think we can make it work money wise next season so that all might be a mute point.

The Clippers aren't that good at all, but they're the best team that can pay him, unless he somehow manages to go to Houston or Dallas with Dwight. Stern screwed him, because I don't think Blake and DeAndre will ever get over their deficiencies in the half court.

Last edited:
Let's stop asking "when will player A be a free agent?"

for intensive purposes, this is our team for the next two years. Biggest change will be with JR. He will more than likely opt our for more money. We then need to decided if we want to keep him or try to make a run at Chris Paul.

a) intensive porpoises

b) intents & purposes

c) intense on purposes

I did that on purpose famb.

>D That's like saying Reggie scored 8 pts in 9 seconds, so we're down 7 with 10 to go, but we got a shot

When is Rubio a FA?

Truthfully, the Clippers arent all that special. If he could leave and make the same money in NY, I dont see why he wouldnt. Swap Felton and CP and we already have 2nd place locked and the Atlantic in the bag, while the clippers are prolly fighting for that 7th or 8th seed in the west.

With that said, I dont think we can make it work money wise next season so that all might be a mute point.
A) Mute
B) Moot
C) Bah-Pay

Last edited:

When is Rubio a FA?

A) Mute
B) Moot
C) Bah-Pay

:lol:

8 game win streak got y'all swimming in fanta-sea. Let's appreciate what we have.
laugh.gif

Not gonna lie though...I'm mentally prepared for some team to **** us and offer JR a poison pill contract. At this point he'd have to be really bad in the playoffs to **** up the money coming to him.

8 game win streak got y'all swimming in fanta-sea. Let's appreciate what we have. :lol:

Not gonna lie though...I'm mentally prepared for some team to **** us and offer JR a poison pill contract. At this point he'd have to be really bad in the playoffs to **** up the money coming to him.

you trying to get the pipe?

8 game win streak got y'all swimming in fanta-sea. Let's appreciate what we have. :lol:

Yup. JR is going to get paid this summer.

Back
Top Bottom