and we're done

Prig playing that international game...intl bball is beautiful...always watching acb or euroleague

As long as they beat the Celtics I don't care .

You should hope the Celtics stay in the 7th spot. Cause they are bound to beat the Knicks cause the 3 ball can't fall all the time. Even though the Knicks can just take it inside on them

But lets be honest, you know deep down inside you don't even wanna see a Knicks vs Celtics 1st round match up

I just like to laugh at yall. With these dramatic photos of JR and Carmelo :rofl:

Carmelo is never going to amount to anything more than an underachiever. JR is dirty but hes still nothing more than a role player. Hes JET but not as good and twice as stupid.

All this Knicks team does is shoot 3's. Yall are not even going to sniff the Finals.

Thanks bro, now i know

As long as they beat the Celtics I don't care .

You should hope the Celtics stay in the 7th spot. Cause they are bound to beat the Knicks cause the 3 ball can't fall all the time. Even though the Knicks can just take it inside on them

But lets be honest, you know deep down inside you don't even wanna see a Knicks vs Celtics 1st round match up

not sure if knick fan, celtics fan, or confused and high

I just like to laugh at yall. With these dramatic photos of JR and Carmelo :rofl:

Carmelo is never going to amount to anything more than an underachiever. JR is dirty but hes still nothing more than a role player. Hes JET but not as good and twice as stupid.

All this Knicks team does is shoot 3's. Yall are not even going to sniff the Finals.

.....always comes off as a sore loser when his team loses, posts always scream insecurity. :lol:

.....always comes off as a sore loser when his team loses, posts always scream insecurity. :lol:

I mean, look at him. I'd feel insecure too.

Let's stop asking "when will player A be a free agent?"

for intensive purposes, this is our team for the next two years. Biggest change will be with JR. He will more than likely opt our for more money. We then need to decided if we want to keep him or try to make a run at Chris Paul.

for intensive purposes, this is our team for the next two years. Biggest change will be with JR. He will more than likely opt our for more money. We then need to decided if we want to keep him or try to make a run at Chris Paul.

OK I'll stop but promise me you'll stop considering Chris Paul first

OK I'll stop but promise me you'll stop considering Chris Paul first

technically it is still possible. Probable, no. If we resign JR, the Paul deal is completely dead unless we trade some players and take no money back.

Back
Top Bottom