and we're done

When's the last time wifey been at a Knicks game? Melo marriage done...that's why his *** was butt hurt

DAMN! There is definitely something in it, She hasn't been to a game for a while and she has not even said anything on Twitter or anything like that in relation to this whole business, where in the past she would always comment on that kind of stuff

KG needs to get bodied. Stay making disrespectful comments trying to get under people skin then when it's time to do something he backs away like a *****. I'm glad nothing more than words were exchanged not trying to see suspensions being handed out for foolishness.

KG needs to get bodied. Stay making disrespectful comments trying to get under people skin then when it's time to do something he backs away like a *****. I'm glad nothing more than words were exchanged not trying to see suspensions being handed out for foolishness.

there is a chance they both get suspended. I think the rule is you can go after an opponent on or off the court. And the last video i saw had both of them jawing back and forth by the bus and needing to be separated.

that tmz clip is hilarious. if melo really is getting that hurt over some trash talk he's soft as hell. he's a grown man, he's rich, and he gets paid millions to play a game. if you paid me 10 million+ a year to play a game where time to time i had to hear some fugazi say some disrespectful things to me in a distasteful attempt to make me lose focus I'd say that's a fair deal. 

trash talking is part of the game, melo knows that, and whatever kg said I'm sure people have said worse. and of course kg isn't gonna start a fight, he says this **** to take people off their game. mj did it too. kg not fighting when he pushes his opponent to the point of not thinking about the game and wanting to start something might make him soft, but it also means he did what he was trying to do. when they meet in the playoffs melo needs to either fight dude and end it (as other's have said, those who have popped off on garnett, he did back off on), or just ignore it, but dont let it get to him.

that tmz clip is hilarious. if melo really is getting that hurt over some trash talk he's soft as hell. he's a grown man, he's rich, and he gets paid millions to play a game. if you paid me 10 million+ a year to play a game where time to time i had to hear some fugazi say some disrespectful things to me in a distasteful attempt to make me lose focus I'd say that's a fair deal. 

trash talking is part of the game, melo knows that, and whatever kg said I'm sure people have said worse. and of course kg isn't gonna start a fight, he says this **** to take people off their game. mj did it too. kg not fighting when he pushes his opponent to the point of not thinking about the game and wanting to start something might make him soft, but it also means he did what he was trying to do. when they meet in the playoffs melo needs to either fight dude and end it (as other's have said, those who have popped off on garnett, he did back off on), or just ignore it, but dont let it get to him.

you and your wife are getting divorced, allegedly, and you have a kid. You've been getting knocked around all game. KG plays dirty to begin with. then he wants to say some next ish about your soon to be ex wife? I can't fault for getting mad. yea he gets paid to play a game, but he is still human.

Ahh thinking back to the days of Tim Thomas. Good times (not really, though.)

And I just mentioned how trashy the Post is and, unfortunately, the Daily News ain't much better. Like how are you really gonna blast their relationship and try to tie it into what KG said? Tacky and classless, but, hey, I guess whatever sells papers, right?

Ahh thinking back to the days of Tim Thomas. Good times (not really, though.)

And I just mentioned how trashy the Post is and, unfortunately, the Daily News ain't much better. Like how are you really gonna blast their relationship and try to tie it into what KG said? Tacky and classless, but, hey, I guess whatever sells papers, right?

the connection is Melo and La La are on the splits and KG disrespected her/them leading to Melo getting really upset.

you and your wife are getting divorced, allegedly, and you have a kid. You've been getting knocked around all game. KG plays dirty to begin with. then he wants to say some next ish about your soon to be ex wife? I can't fault for getting mad. yea he gets paid to play a game, but he is still human.

Exactly, Dudes are acting like because they play a sport for a living you supposed to be a robot. I could be a doctor who gets paid hundreds of thousands of $$$$. If you say some sideways **** about my family we scrappin. I dont give a **** if I lose a customer or two. You dont disrespect another mans family unless you ready to throw down. And we all know KG aint about that.

I actually applaud Melo for keeping his cool long enough to get to the tunnel. And not just square him up right there on the court. If KG ever gets his lights turned off messing with the wrong guy on the wrong night I will not feel sorry for that man one bit.

Back
Top Bottom