and we're done

:smh: this whole situation. Weak suspension.

In other news for those still into kicks, I'm sure everyone remembers the adidas PE that Shump always wore last season

Theyre actually going to drop and I'll definitely be trying to get my hands on a pair. Limited quantities though so we'll see.

Last edited:
I can't wait to get this tyrant out of office. Hopefully the dude that replaces Stern is better and not Fidel Castro.

quick question. can I wear those Shump adidas with Nike Elite socks? keep in mind I am already wearing an under armour arm sleeve. thanks

Adam Silver is taking over for Stern. He's been learning from Stern for years. Stern 2.0.

Just cause he works under him doesn't mean he the same. Is Mike Woodson the same as Mike D'antoni just cause he was his assisstant.

Simmons who knows the inner-working of the league pretty well is a pretty big fan of Silver and thinks he'll do much better than Stern has done the past decade.

I'm not expecting a big difference with Silver taking over, though. He's obviously not the same person, but with how long they've been working together I'm sure there will be a lot of similarities.

I just won't get my hopes up that things will change.

Adam Silver is taking over for Stern. He's been learning from Stern for years. Stern 2.0.

Just cause he works under him doesn't mean he the same. Is Mike Woodson the same as Mike D'antoni just cause he was his assisstant.

Simmons who knows the inner-working of the league pretty well is a pretty big fan of Silver and thinks he'll do much better than Stern has done the past decade.

two different scenarios. Woody was a head coach with his own style before coming on as an assistant. Silver was being groomed to take Sterns spot. So it would make more sense, but not a definite guarantee, that silver would be like stern.

also, VIIHeaven tastes like bacon. or so i heard.

Anyone watching the pregame at MSG?

This dude Amare is sipping out of the same fountain of youth water that Nas sips from.

He looks like he's in his early 20's. Black people really do age well. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom