and we're done

Easily my second favorite player on this squad

Kinda wish Melo wouldve gave KG the Antony Peeler treatment. Sick of KG

I wish he did too. But we cant have him getting suspended for a long time. Sign Bill Walker to a 10 day contract the day before we play the Celts next and just have that ***** beat the brakes off KG.

You know he only talking that **** because no1 can just go off on him during a game with out it hurting them more career/team wise. He def not talking all that **** in a pick up game in the streets. Dude would get handled.

Last edited:
No gross exaggeration, I understand what hes saying.
KG has been a disrespectful dirty filthy mouth player for years. Yes he has alot of talent, skill and heart. But KG needs a beat down. For melo to go out like that, KG said something wrong. Screw you kg.
Understand the sentiment, I just wouldn't go that far.  

And I posted about Shump last night when it was announced, guess it just got lost in the shuffle with all the Melo/KG talk.     

Sky's the limit when he's back fully healthy. 

i like the aggressiveness on both sides...

happy we got a win
unhappy we are still behind the knicks.

but if the season ended now it would be a fun 1st round series.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]U gotta love Kevin Garnett and his trash talking i don't care if you hate the Celtics[/font]

Last edited:
U gotta love Kevin Garnett and his trash talking i don't care if you hate the Celtics
Even I gotta laugh if KG said that and he probably did.

See I never had a problem with his trash talk. He could cross any line he wants. The problem was nobody has hit this fool upside the head so he'd act right next time they interact. KG aint seeing nobody with the hands, once you stand up to him he doesn't try you again. I'll always remember when KG tried Anthony Peeler and he gave KG that two piece with a biscuit on the side. KG aint want none after that. He only tries little dudes and dudes who are low key or nobodies or have a rep of being soft once you let him no what's good he backs off. That's all apart of his game as far as the trash talking goes, it's the player's fault if he gets in their head. That's why I was for a brawl instead of this backstage nonsense.

**** the Celtics though.

Last edited:
No ones trying anyone with the hands, stop that. Especially in this modern day NBA.

This is a multi-million dollar business. it's the NBA. Some of ya'll are treating this like it's the source awards or some rap beef.

No ones trying anyone with the hands, stop that. Especially in this modern day NBA.

This is a multi-million dollar business. it's the NBA. Some of ya'll are treating this like it's the source awards or some rap beef.
What you mean? Are there not fights in the NBA anymore? You actually think given the right situation it wouldn't come to that?

This aint no different than when KG hit that dude in his nuts when he was taking a 3 and KG got mushed. KG aint touch another man's nuts since. There'll always be fights in the NBA if somebody takes it too far, especially when you add a dude who isn't even a star to it. Them be the irrational dudes with the low contract that'll throw common sense out the door and throw a punch or two.

Back
Top Bottom