and we're done

Yo I'm really not understanding the chronological order of the events.

The reports of melo waiting by the locker room was like instantaneous after the game was over.
So why does he have on street clothes in the video ?

After waiting by the locker room , did he go change and decide to wait by the bus too ?

Were there two instances of "waiting for KG?"

KG must have been really disrespectful.

Melo can't have two altercations the same night regarding backstage incidents. Stern might rip him a new one.

Man some of you dudes sound like you will let a dude run up in your house take a juice out the fridge drink it right out the bottle put his feet up on your furniture and slap your wife in the *** which is the equivalent of what kg tried to in the garden tonight.

:lol:

No gross exaggeration, I understand what hes saying.
KG has been a disrespectful dirty filthy mouth player for years. Yes he has alot of talent, skill and heart. But KG needs a beat down. For melo to go out like that, KG said something wrong. Screw you kg.
gross exaggeration :lol:

No gross exaggeration, I understand what hes saying.
KG has been a disrespectful dirty filthy mouth player for years. Yes he has alot of talent, skill and heart. But KG needs a beat down. For melo to go out like that, KG said something wrong. Screw you kg.
Anyone remember the cancer comment KG made to Charlie Villanueva?? Dude takes ish talking to a new level and takes personal shots at other players. Ef KG.

haven't viewed any espn and the like today, but i'll assume carmelo will get reprimanded by the nba in some way if they push their story and speculations about last night

The thing about the gam that pissed me off was that Melo was called for ticky tack stuff and then KG throws his body weight into Melo and nothing gets called.

Surprised in this day and age of Gossip columns etc that what KG has said hasn't came out

It's going to be one hell of an all star line up. Chances are like most nba celebs they're going to kiss n make up, and probably buy each other dinner after the game.

i like my knicks with the goonish behavior

approved ........

:lol: I get to rag on you for the Jets AND the Knicks? Sign me up!

Celtics got into Melo's skin, AGAIN! :pimp:

Was a classic game though, back and forth, back and forth.

Remember when Terry and Marion were going IN on Lebron during the Finals about his mom, look how that turned out....

I'm actually glad KG got into Melo's soft *** head, maybe he'll learn next time, and let his game do the talking.

Supposedly KG said LaLa look like she tasted like "Honey Nut Cherrios" :lol:

Melo gotta be smarter, can't let KG take him out the game that easily.

The thing about the gam that pissed me off was that Melo was called for ticky tack stuff and then KG throws his body weight into Melo and nothing gets called.

Yeah, down the stretch you could see KG setting screens and then throwing monster elbows after. I like the aggression and I'm not mad at Carmelo for how he acted but KG should have had some calls

^Came in here to post that :smokin

Melo waiting for KG after the game :rofl: :smh:

Melo letting that Brooklyn/Bmore goon mentality come out of him |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom