and we're done

So apparently we're in talks with Kenyon Martin about signing a new deal. After last night's game, wouldn't mind adding another goon who also enjoys playing defense. What you guys think?

So apparently we're in talks with Kenyon Martin about signing a new deal. After last night's game, wouldn't mind adding another goon who also enjoys playing defense. What you guys think?

we'd have to cut someone tho? and Melo just got player of the week so it'd be tough to cut him.

How hurt is Sheed? :smh:

knicksgame34.jpg

It appears to be to semi serious if he might be out this long. Their being cautious cause they don't want him to aggravated and get a stress fracture and end up like yao.
So I can see what their doing . But we can't wait on him to come back so that we can continue winning games like we were. Im open to bringing in Martin.
10 day contract **** it.

smh I thought he was like 30-32 tops. **** him.
Age is the last thing we should be worried about at this point :lol:. He was 34 last season and still thrived in the clips. I don't see whats bad about him being 35 . Are we getting older? I mean we are already....

smh I thought he was like 30-32 tops. **** him.
We're only going after him cuz Sheed is banged up.  The same 38 year old Sheed who was out the league for years, considered to be washed, and was doing work up until he got injured.  Plus, it's only a 10 day contract, no reason not to give him a look. 

Garnett and Anthony first got tangled up in the fourth quarter and both were whistled for a technical foul after jawing with one another near midcourt. Anthony was upset over something Garnett said to him.

"It's certain things that you just don't say to men, another man," Anthony said. "I felt that he crossed the line. Like I said, we're both at an understanding right now, we handled it the way we handled it. Nobody needs to know what was said behind closed doors. So that situation is handled."

Safe to say it wasn't some normal trash talk. Which is why I didn't go crazy with the melo hate last night.

Last edited:
Dont we have to drop someone to sign Kenyon? Sheed is obv staying. Copeland is valuable. Kurt Thomas is valuable. I guess James White is odd man out but I'd keep him over getting Martin any day. He looked washed on the Clipps last year

id get rid of kurt thomas or james white... both are expendable really... kurt is old and not better than kenyon and shump is better than white and he wont get playing time anyway once shump comes back... its just a choice of either having 1 extra player in the pf spot or 2 guard

We wanted him before and LAC ended up cutting him loose. I wouldn't mind having him around. He'd be our first actual enforcer goon.

we'd have to cut someone tho? and Melo just got player of the week so it'd be tough to cut him.
:rofl:
How sad would it be if we cut James White right before the dunk contest?:lol:
Has he had one really amazing dunk for us all season so far?

Last edited:
:lol: at Los.
Sad see Kurt go....but Kenyon is going to do what hes supposed to do.... and hes younger so....
James white is gonna have a sick dunk ....I can I feel it...soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom