and we're done

Yeah. Didn't shoot that well from the three in college but he shot 39% from 3 in the D-League and 36% with Cleveland in limited action.
I was looking at his pic for a minute thinking who the **** is this?

:lol: We signed him over the summer apparently, but I don't even remember hearing about it. I'm not sure if its a guaranteed contract or not.

There's 19 guys in camp, only 15 can stick.

12 are accounted for (if Kurt is going to be on the team). So: Thompson, Copeland, Sims, Smith, Bellfield, White, Shurna are fighting it out for the last 3.

JR flashing his new teeth.
laugh.gif

I think we need another knockdown shooter on the final roster though. I sort of soured on Novak after the Heat completely neutralized him...it also didn't help that Woody couldn't set up plays for him.
grin.gif
We have a bunch of guys that will clog up the paint...if Kidd, Novak and JR are our only outside threats then there's gonna be problems. 

I'm not 'eem gonna include Sheed w/ that group. I'd be surprised if he's still playing by the time All-Star break comes around.

Damn, that font just continues to piss me off. At least we brought back our classic number font.

Felton looks good, still need more pics tho. Brewer made a great point about the quality of the defense now. Much improved, just up to the offense cohesiveness now.

Our squad looks good

Maybe we can stick it out this season and not make any crazy trades halfway through :rolleyes

^ would've never thought the ball stopping, bad shot taking, poor attitude boy from G Tech would turn out like this but, besides Melo and Earl, Shump is that dude. :smokin

:lol: Novak can pass off as a regular fan who threw on a knicks jersey

Btw, our home jerseys are horrible

Last edited:
I don't think the new jerseys will ever grow on me. I still feel the same way about them ugly *** joints.

Last edited:
I find it weird Chris Smith got J.R.'s name tatted on his arm.

Shump Gawd's high top fade is too real.

Back
Top Bottom