and we're done

is it just me or does marcus camby look disinterested in every pic i see of him ? gettin bad vibes from dude just from his body language in the pics, hope i'm wrong ...

cant wait to see these dudes down the line with the neck tats and hearing aids :lol:

roll.gif
Pure unfiltered zest in Chandler's eyes.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I know most of you don't give two ***** about him but I hope JLin does well for himself in Houston. He's not in our conference and I have nothing against the kid.

Daryl Morey can go **** himself though.

is it just me or does marcus camby look disinterested in every pic i see of him ? gettin bad vibes from dude just from his body language in the pics, hope i'm wrong ...
cant wait to see these dudes down the line with the neck tats and hearing aids :lol:

Thats just the look he has from his :smokin habits. Camby always blazed

I say this before every season....but I really think we can do something special this year. :lol:

We just need to avoid the controversy and the injury bug as much as possible. The Post and The Daily News always seem to find a way to sabotage our chemistry.

I wonder what will be the angle and cooked up bs they'll have this season. More Melo and STAT can't play together? or just the team is too old? Blame Melo? I think it's a bit early to throw Woody completely under the bus so I figure Melo better have a MVP season and lets see if this all falls on STAT's back.

At what point in the offseason should we start saying "the Knicks are back" tho?

I'm ready right now :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom