and we're done

No Sheed Pics, I heard he was on the team, but no visual evidence???
And yeah Felton and Carmelo still look fat and out of shape as usual....

Last edited:

I don't think the new jerseys will ever grow on me. I still feel the same way about them ugly *** joints.

said this a few weeks back when they were unveiled and some dude attacked me and saying i was wrong.

jerseys are 100% garbage.

old>>>>>new

NYK will be ONE OF the TOP 3 DEFENSES in the LEAGUE. put your money/ pay pal links up if you disagree. Nix bench is gooned out. K Thomas, Sheed, Camby will hip check n sideline at least 5 players this season.

Even though I hate the numbers. Even I must admit Melo, STAT and AR is long overdue for a photo together

Last edited:
Amar'e and Kidd's shoes :pimp:

Landry Fields is a piece of ****. Can't tell you how happy I am that he is gone.

Eddy Curry........

Really can't wait for the season, I just love the hate that has been directed toward this team and how everyone expects another first round flop. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Melo looks like he lost some weight.
Felton on the other hand :smh:
Felton looks like he lost weight from how he looked last year. Keep in mind now is when conditioning begins and hell lose more weight. Can expect his *** to lose 50 pounds or something and be basketball shape in under 2 months. Especially from how he looked before.

Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
Long Island’s Wally Szczerbiak is joining the MSG Network’s #Knicks telecasts, according to a source, replacing Kelly Tripucka.

Back
Top Bottom