and we're done

Melo on criticism of he & STAT: "We hear it. I'd be lying to say we don't. Mentally last year was a drain. Now everybody is refreshed." #nyk

Melo: "I can never stop (scoring). We definitely need that. But it's more about picking my spots. Letting other guys do what they do." #nyk

Tyson: "We have a great unit w/ all the additions. We have vets that know how to control a locker room. Guys here have seen it all." #nyk

Last edited:
Wish they had SOMETHING on one of these MSG channels...guess i'll be patient...:smh::smh::smh:

Iman: "You can expect the haircut all season...The knee is going great. Target date is anytime between Dec.-Feb." #nyk

Iman on ACL: "At 1st I was depressed. But I learned there's more about ball than just 2 legs. & having Baron Davis next to me helped."

Final quote of media day -- Brewer: "With everyone we got here, all new additions, we can be one of top Ds in the league." #nyk

P ‏@P_MATIC
No french fries. RT @netw3rk "A drunk, abusive father figure." RT @seth_rosenthal Felton calls Jason Kidd "like a father figure."

Looks like Mychel Thompson, Klay Thompson's older brother. He went to Pepperdine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom