and we're done

All this damn Penn Station talk. Ya missin our latest signing.

K-MARTS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its about damn time.

Last edited:
ravagebx is actually henz0
nerd.gif
nah. Ravage is an actually person.
can't ball for **** tho[\]
indifferent.gif

He's right though 
laugh.gif
 I'm beyond washed up.

Knicks have sucked the majority of my life. Not unlike the Mets. A move to Queens would consolidate too much mediocrity in one area. Lord knows I'm not riding all the way to Queens to get washed perennially.

Lmfao how much of a slap in the face would the city of NY to do Dolan dirty like this...I'm still bunted from the west side stadium proposal so close:smh:

I'm not sure why you don't understand... Just fix it up with the garden still on top of it... The garden just spent almost a billion dollars to renovate with penn still underneath it.... I don't understand why penn can't be fixed up and the garden still be on top of it....
The problem with Penn is the space , a problem that can't be solved without moving MSG.

Dolan spent that money to renovate specifically because he thought it would be a good argument to convince the city not to move it...  Which is stupid as hell, but very Dolan-ish.....

I'm not sure why you don't understand... Just fix it up with the garden still on top of it... The garden just spent almost a billion dollars to renovate with penn still underneath it.... I don't understand why penn can't be fixed up and the garden still be on top of it....
The problem with Penn is the space , a problem that can't be solved without moving MSG.

Dolan spent that money to renovate specifically because he thought it would be a good argument to convince the city not to move it...  Which is stupid as hell, but very Dolan-ish.....
I got you now... But I was there last week for 3 days and I didn't feel like it was too small.... There is just a ton of people going there how big do they want to make that thing?? IMO its NY we are overcrowded as a city, I took a subway at 5 on the dot one day and I had to smash my way through to fit that is just the way it is.... I am glad I don't have to commute there everyday and only when my job requires I visit certain clients....

Last edited:
I got you now... But I was there last week for 3 days and I didn't feel like it was too small.... There is just a ton of people going there how big do they want to make that thing?? IMO its NY we are overcrowded as a city, I took a subway at 5 on the dot one day and I had to smash my way through to fit that is just the way it is.... I am glad I don't have to commute there everyday and only when my job requires I visit certain clients....
Well yeah I mean the MTA is just a disaster these days... More overcrowding than ever.  I think they want more space to make Penn Station less like a creepy underground maze/hellhole and just better designed overall, like a real train station (Grand Central is great)

Thank god I don't have to go through there very often.  

da russian :lol:

it was either the nets most underrated player or why the jets will/wont make the playoffs. i'm good on thinking about the jets for now :lol: :smh:

da russian :lol:

it was either the nets most underrated player or why the jets will/wont make the playoffs. i'm good on thinking about the jets for now :lol: :smh:

Lopez papi :smokin
editor wants me to pick the guy with the least attention/contract that plays the biggest role. i'm thinking reggie evans or kirilenko.

i'll be writing about the knicks soon enough proph, don't worry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom