and we're done

I don't understand that...I've never once went to Penn Station and got lost, thought it was too small, or thought it didn't have enough capacity.

Out of all of the Bull **** "Landmarks" they have made untouchable in the city, they're going to make Madison Square Garden shut down and move? Where are they even going to move to, where they didn't let them build the Jets a stadium?

Funny how these 'experts' tipped us for Championship last year now don't even consider us when we have a better roster this year

Funny how these 'experts' tipped us for Championship last year now don't even consider us when we have a better roster this year

dont really know about that

but, i have no problem with how you think

so...

**** mainstream media and their ***** *** predictions

experts can suck my orange and blue ****

WE DA BEST

we want da gold sucka

Lebron James, we comin fah you NEGGAH

I doubtit happens. It came up before. But you never know, it could end up being a good thing in the long run. Penn station is a ******g dump. If it could be grand central #2 maybe it's worth it. But I highly doubt it. No money.

I don't understand that...I've never once went to Penn Station and got lost, thought it was too small, or thought it didn't have enough capacity.

Out of all of the Bull **** "Landmarks" they have made untouchable in the city, they're going to make Madison Square Garden shut down and move? Where are they even going to move to, where they didn't let them build the Jets a stadium?

Are you serious? Penn Station is like the single worst place in the entire city.

This is what it used to look like

119996pv.jpg

Have these people been to Manhattan??? There is no place for the Garden to move.... Do they want it to go to NJ or something???

So how many roster spots we have left after Kenyon.

3 per Alan Hahn.

Civic leaders and some developers have long sought to rebuild Penn Station, a cramped and crowded maze for the more than 500,000 people a day who traverse it.

It only seems that way because of out of towners dont know where they are going and just standing around.

For some reason I see the moving to Harlem. The rich folk on the Upper West/East side wont like the Garden in their neighborhood. If Dolan was a G he would but property at the Naval Yard and build a Taj Mahal.

Last edited:
I hate that they're forced to move, but excited at the prospect of Dolan being forced to build a new Garden right now.

You know he's going to try to one-up the Russian.:lol:

Last edited:
if they set up msg next to roosevelt ave in jackson heights i'll go cause there's some damn good food over there

LIC could be a really good location

I kind of like how I can take the LIRR from my house to a game... Its the most convenient place for me to watch sports....

Now they want to move it.... >:

Back
Top Bottom