and we're done

according to the experts Kidd was the reason we did so well. He held the locker room together. now we have artest, smith, and martin back there drinking henny between quarters.

we miss the playoffs.

ill trade you dolan, kmart, a gift certificate to Clyde's wine and dine, and the rights to fredrick weiss for Prokhorav and a later to be named sandwich

Last edited:
ill trade you dolan, kmart, a gift certificate to Clyde's wine and dine, and the rights to fredrick weiss for Prokhorav and a later to be named sandwich

jj-swatt2-1-5-13.gif

In Prok we trust.

Tell Prok Dolan smashed his shorties so then maybe Prok will get him wacked.

Its going to be interesting what lineups Woodson & his coaches cook up and which will be successful.

The Knicks got a little younger, picked up some taller and younger players.

Good offseason i believe.

LOL Tyson Chandler looking like a cartoon superman

oh and btw, we traded frederic weiss's rights for patrick ewing jr...just saying lol

So how many roster spots we have left after Kenyon. I'd like to see Telfair here, and a true Center to backup Tyson.

I don't know what the record is for technical fouls in a season by one team...but I'd be shocked if this group doesn't approach that number.

Dudes are gonna get T'd up during warm-ups and ****.

Last edited:
Idc what the "experts" say we really gonna fly under the radar and have a lowkey good *** year. We could crack top three imo if injuries don't significantly f us up.

Yea I just saw that. So they wasted their time with these foolish renovations, only to be kicked out in 10 years. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom