and we're done

In all seriousness though, why is this news? Why are we always so quick to crucify a public figure for something that goes on in their personal life? Always so distracted by unimportant factors. Let the man live, that's between him and his wife. He doesn't have to explain **** to any of us.

Agreed, they're politicians not robots. They like to do crazy **** like have sex too.

Media's just running with this cause of his name. If his last name was Miller it wouldn't be news ...

In other news, Barclays center passes MSG for number 1 venue in the nation....NATION

BTW how could Barclay's not take over MSG. Ya'll ever been there? That place is on another level.
No hate, but it really didn't strike me as amazing. It's cool and new, but nothing about it really blew m away.

MSG in comparison is a ****hole though, so yeah.:lol:

Also, I know its TMZ but:

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/07/24/carmelo-anthony-lakers-lebron-james

isn't for the first 6 months of 2013 or something? plus MSG is renovating so they aren't holding a lot of events.

I honestly dont have an issues with what Weiner and Spitzer did, other than the fact they cheated on their wives.

I'm sure these wives are thinking "I know he is going to cheat and we are probably married because it would look better to the public. As long as they dont get caught by the media I dont care."

Weiner's real problem is that he was a terrible congressman.  He never passed a single bill- dude was always 100% about getting on TV and nothing else.

And that's all I have to say about politics on niketalk.

Hasn't this dude, Anthony Weiner heard of SnapChat or something?

Dude got caught once already doing **** like this and he does it AGAIN!!! He really thought none of this would "come out" before the election? I'm shocked they released all this stuff as soon as they did. Would've been EPIC if they released this stuff a week before Election Day :lol:

Hasn't this dude, Anthony Weiner heard of SnapChat or something?

Dude got caught once already doing **** like this and he does it AGAIN!!! He really thought none of this would "come out" before the election? I'm shocked they released all this stuff as soon as they did. Would've been EPIC if they released this stuff a week before Election Day
laugh.gif
Or on election day
roll.gif

Barclay's kinda craps all over the Garden as a venue. Their seating is A1.

Seems like they're taking a lot of events from MSG. Most of the big concerts and fights have been in Brooklyn since that stadium was completed.

Barclay's kinda craps all over the Garden as a venue. Their seating is A1.

Seems like they're taking a lot of events from MSG. Most of the big concerts and fights have been in Brooklyn since that stadium was completed.

They SHOULD HAVE A BETTER venue than MSG, that building was made within the last 2 years.
Barclays taking events from MSG has to be a concern for MSG though

@WojYahooNBA: Free agent Kenyon Martin has reached an agreement to return to the New York Knicks, league source tells Y! Sports.

Back
Top Bottom