*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

the asian chick off box is the best dancer on the show. i hope the bgirls win it, and actual break later on in the show. i was waiting for them to go all outlast week

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Your "friend" better be lying. Yea I'm pissed. Boxcuttahs!

Lol yeahh, that's why I said maybe .. if they do get eliminated tonight BEFORE fly khicks, main event, and that tap dancing group I'll be trippin.

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Your "friend" better be lying. Yea I'm pissed. Boxcuttahs!

Lol yeahh, that's why I said maybe .. if they do get eliminated tonight BEFORE fly khicks, main event, and that tap dancing group I'll be trippin.

Haha yeah you and me both. Oh, especially those guys that twist their arms like they have no bones. That's not even dancing...

Dont get me wrong though .. TM and probably Quest would keep me watching the show.

I just dont want to waste my time going through the whole episode if i just want to watch TM.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I'm done watching the rest of the season if boxcutters gets eliminated.

America is weird.

Boxcuttuhz remind me of fannypak, and if i don't recall Fannypak made it into the top three last season?

Man I think BC is going to get cut. Already disappointed. -_- The dudes in Quest got some funky looking hair. lol.

jc telling dude he could get it all day
laugh.gif

Wow that's some bull right there..Team Millenia versus Boxcutthaz for elimination..c'mon mtv..

They don't dance..there like breaksk8te..everyone got tired of them..and their "gimmick"..this is no different..

they've WALKED thru 2 performances so far, and they can't even make that look clean...just garbage.

Bet $5 paypal that Team Millenia will use the Mikey Rocks choreo from Vibe last year ..

jk
laugh.gif

But this matchup, this early MTV
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom