*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

i'm outta San Diego.
The box cuttahz look hella weaksauce. LOL they have no energy at all!
brooklyn crew is weird.

the phillipine allstars need to show up on this show.

Why is Lil Mama a judge? maybe she has some history that i dont know about or something but whats makes her so qualified to judge other people's dancingability?

Just watched it online. all i gotta say is

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@lil' mama crying, lookin' as ugly as ever.

as someone pointed out earlier.

ringmasters got their shine but will be old and tiresome in a couple of weeks..they lack in every department and will use the flexing + props to the max.

Beat Freaks vs. Quest should be the final but knowing MTV, they will probably pull out some stunt.

Boxcuttuhz routine was on point..again with all the angle and camera changes, you couldn't even tell how dope their routine was..unfortunately even withthe sick choreography they might not get far with all the "different" crews.

TM is some
sick.gif
with the rock fiasco..go back to what you were doing before.

again chalk up another W for the west
laugh.gif
..Beat Freaks will win IMO

Originally Posted by EtherealCereal

team millennia hiphop > team millennia rock
co-sign.
wobz season 3> wobz season 2
devil.gif

smh @ lil mama's over reacting
idk why the hell dynamic edition made it
mad.gif

quest ftw!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

no ayo but i wanted that fly khicks group eliminated.
i love women as much as the next dude but when you choose chicks doing in the club moves with no body to boot YOU GOT TO GO. They eliminated a group, w.e.group it was, over these lame "sneakerheads". NA

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

no ayo but i wanted that fly khicks group eliminated.
i love women as much as the next dude but when you choose chicks doing in the club moves with no body to boot YOU GOT TO GO. They eliminated a group, w.e. group it was, over these lame "sneakerheads". NA
glad im not the only one who noticed, i was like what the hell, dont chicks do this in the club everyday, they might as well had the twerk team onthere

Does anyone know when they will be showing this on Canadian channels like on MuchMusic? I wanted to see the premiere but it was not playing on here. I amtrying to find somewhere where I can watch both the premiere episode of the season and the elimination episode so far.

Just saw the premiere ep on tivo. Quest was the best by FAAAAAAR. Boxcuttahs need to bring it because their online videos>>>>>>abdc routine.Those are my two picks. Not feelin the tap dancers at all, and I really am not seeing the hype with Beat Freaks. They are ok, but not amazing IMO.

Beat Freaks were good and all, but i'm not pullin for them this season. Most of their dancers are professional already. they've had their share ofshine. touring with gwen stefani and other music acts. i kinda see it as unfair. you dont see christina aguilera tryin out for american idol. but its all up toamerica.

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

BoxCuttuhz

eek.gif
sick.gif
�nasty

They needed to do some **# like this....I think they can make it far...just more energy is needed...they are def not bottom 2
I agree. Their audition IMO was better then this last performance. I'm not saying their last performance sucked but it wasn't as good asthe audition and the damn camera angles that mtv does don't help out either. You can't get a real view of every thing the crews do.

little dissapointed with the BoxCuttuz
the tap Dancers i thought were pretty good
Team Millennia
eyes.gif
dont agree with the change
Ringmasters WTH?
laugh.gif

qwest - asian with an accent
laugh.gif

Anyways,

Beat Freaks

normalize_jpeg.jhtml

Boxcuttuhz

BoxCuttuhz_Crew_049.jpg

Dynamic Edition

Dynamic_Crew_032.jpg

Fly Khicks

FlyKhicks_Crew_043.jpg

Quest Crew

Quest_Crew_027.jpg

Ringmasters

RingMasters_Crew_018.jpg

Strikers

StrikerAS_Crew_014.jpg

Team Millennia

TeamMillenia_Crew_025.jpg

Let's see...

Beat Freakz
This group is sick... they're the female JabbaWockeeZ IMO. They're just as versatile, but they have the old school grooving style. You can tell thatthey have a LOT under their sleeves to show. I'm not too familiar with them, but I know that they've danced in many music videos... so we'll seehow I feel about them as the show goes on. I like them a lot right now. Plus, I'm a Rino Nakasone supporter
happy.gif

Boxcuttuhz
Lando Wilkins is a monster. Period.
alien.gif
Like you've all seen, theiraudition brought it so much harder than on the show. They have so much more talent than what they showcased on Thursday, I know this for a FACT. They areholding back big time. Expect to see some sick moves from Lando's arsenal. His YouTube account is landizeesgbm. This guy never runs out of moves... I think there's a video of him freestyling and hedoesn't repeat any moves. He's crazy. Lydia is a part of Quest I believe also; or at least used to be. She's a b-girl I think, so she can pull offsome nice stuff. Like I said what they did on the first episode is nowhere near how much they can do. Lando specifically picked out these dancers for a reason.Boxcuttuhz is like Supreme Soul, being a part of a bigger group. SS was a branch of Soul Sector, and Boxcuttuhz is a branch of Boxcutters School of Assassins.Jun from Team Millennia is in Boxcutters too. I can't wait to see these guys rip it.
pimp.gif
HELL YEAH I'M BIASED!

Dynamic Edition
I don't care what NOBODY says. I like this group.I'm a sucker for cleanliness in choreography, and these guys are sharp as hell. I thnk no matter what type of dancing it is, if the group is synchronizedwell, I love it. The BreakSk8 of Season 3... if they do get far, it's because they have a different thing going for them. They just need more"swag".
laugh.gif

Fly Khicks
A new, improved version of Sassx7! Maybe Sassx7 fused with Fysh N Chicks. They're okay. Their sexiness is gonna keep them on the show. They gotta come hardwith what they're good at, and that's working the lower body. I liked the girl in the blue.
devil.gif

Quest
These dudes are freaking crazy. In an interview before the episode aired, they said that they plan on bringing it as hard as they can EVERY WEEK. Meaning,you're gonna get many more of that sick set they just did. Every single one of them can move, and they're mad versatile. I'd say that they'reSup3r Krew plus the stuff that people said SK didn't have. This group is just full of pure performers, and you're gonna like them throughout theseason. Oh yeah, and a handful of them have been on So You Think You Can Dance... word is that Randy Jackson asked them to be in Season 2, but they were stillunder contract with Fox from SYTYCD. I'm pretty sure they would have beaten out Super Kr3w and Fanny Pak. And yeah, Fanny Pak should've won Season 2.

Ringmasters
I thought their name was Main Event? Anways, I gotta admit, I thought they were just gonna be Status Quo part 2. I was wrong, I LIKE THESE GUYS. This is thefirst time I've been introduced to the Flexing style but I'm pretty sure it's gonna grow on me eventually. That is if I can keep from turning awayfrom looking at them detach their bones from their sockets. That +%$% is NASTY!
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You gotta give respect to those who master their own craft.

Stikers All-Stars
I'm a fan of stepping. The pep squad at my school gets me hype all the time when they step.
laugh.gif
This is another case of a group mastering their craft. People think of ABDC asthe kind of dancing Jabba did, like Jabba set the standard for what all the dance crews have to be like. It just seems like not enough people respect othertypes of dance. These guys are clean, and like I said, I like clean choreography. Stepping is all about being clean and in unison, so I'm gonna be enjoyingthis group's future performances.

Team Millennia
As much as I love them, I'm not liking this whole image change. I'm cool with it if it was a concept set, but they made it seem like they're comingback with a whole new persona. They need to be good old TM that we know and love. I really think MTV brought them back because of the controversy around themgetting cut last season because of region limits. They threw out the region limit thing this season, the only significance of it is to rep your area now. Thisis the same case with Boxcuttuhz for me. They're another group I love and that I know is sick, but they're holding back some serious material. Wobz issexay.
glasses.gif

I don't even care about who wins this, as long as MTV doesn't make it seem too obvious that the eliminations are *@#!#!#+. But they're probablygonna stick Fly Khicks and Quest in the bottom 2 anyways. Something like that. Knowing MTV though, Beat Freakz is gonna win. They're gonna make anall-female group to be the winner. Shane already called it. I don't have any expectations from this show though, the only thing I'm looking for is tosee good dancers give good performances. Especially from my favorite groups. Lando's my 2nd favorite choreographer, and I need this man to show the worldwhat he can do. Jun, Wobz, and Jed as well.

Hopefully I'll get to see my 1st next year ...

http://www.youtube.com/user/shaunevaristo
shaunevaristo (1 week ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam

hey guys. i usually don't do this, but i've been getting a lot good feedback and i just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support. i'll putting up more of my work this time around, hopefully it'll give a little bit more insight for what i do. stay posted, subscribe, comment and keep coming back. i like knowing someone is out there watching. peace

btw watch & vote for abdc season 3. a lot of good friends/talented people are on this season!! gen2,
season 4??.....lol,haha iono.

Credit to got S0LED out for giving me the heads up. Gen2 and the rest of The Camp$!%++.
smokin.gif

Let's see how this season goes...

LYDIA IS SO UGLY!

I don't see what y'all see. Especially compared to the heat dancers. Y'all must be smoking something.

Originally Posted by aldrinaline

Beat Freaks were good and all, but i'm not pullin for them this season. Most of their dancers are professional already. they've had their share of shine. touring with gwen stefani and other music acts. i kinda see it as unfair. you dont see christina aguilera tryin out for american idol. but its all up to america.
The same can be said about Super Crew from season 2. They to were all professional. Some even danced for various artists on tour or in musicvideos.

Boxcuttahz' style might not translate well to tv.. They just need to bring more energy though because they're just beyond awesome and maybe theirstyle's just flying over people's heads (at least it seemed so from the 1st performance)..

Quest is the team to beat though imo.. They can pull off enough tricks but also throw in lots of musicality and whatnot..

IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS SET UP SHOW.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[X] SPOILER [X] ------------------------------------------------------------------MAYBE ..

From what my friend tells me ...

boxcutters gets eliminated.

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom