*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

Man did JC played the #!% out of Shane

Shane feeling salty as hell talking about he told them to be better

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

Bet $5 paypal that Team Millenia will use the Mikey Rocks choreo from Vibe last year ..

jk
laugh.gif

But this matchup, this early MTV
grin.gif
i know...smh...

Lydia is like -_-

Now I can see why BC they are going home.
Damnit, thought they would go hard this time.

This is definitely rigged..and i hate that..this happened last year with Supreme Soul and Super Cr3w..

Both crews didn't perform that well..this challenge was dumb..

I don't see really the hype yet with TM..but they were better than last week i believe..

I really like Boxcuttahz but..they were weak this week..it's really in part cause of the challenge..

The crews that were hott this week: Beat Freakz, Dynamic Edition, Strikers, *i did not see Quest*

Most likely MTV is just trying to keep the variety going .. also BC and TM usually have the same fan base -- so votes could be split up.

grin.gif

i don't wanna wait 2 hours for some bs

so boxcuttuhz went home? Who'd they go up against?

I'm seriously not going to watch the rest of the show now.

I wish BC would of stayed but their performance tonight was weak.
Really hoped they would go far.

Now its all about TM and Quest crew.

Originally Posted by RocSole

I wish BC would of stayed but their performance tonight was weak.
Really hoped they would go far.

Now its all about TM and Quest crew.

With the way things are heading, might as well be Dynamic Edition and Fly Khicks at the end.

smh @ the last 2 crews. this show is sooo rigged

that tap dancing crew, the brooklyn crew, and the miami heat dancers are so much worse than team millenia and boxcutters

its all about having diversity on this show rather than having the better crews stay.

anyway... Rino FTW!!!

I really thought Boxcuttahz were goin to come hard.

But honestly they, were the ones that got me watching this season. Quest, Strikers, TM are straight,
but I don't know if I'll watch the rest of the season.

Just got done watching Quest crew perform since I missed the first half of the show and I see Shane getting in it with Lil Mama and JC
laugh.gif
I agree with Shanethough. I thought Quest ripped it.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

But honestly they, were the ones that got me watching this season. Quest, Strikers, TM are straight,

you know damn well you & everybody else who says they'll stop watching will continue watching
laugh.gif
I was impressed when this thread first started with what I saw of Boxcuttahz,but they have not lived up to the hype. Plus that whole overly nerdy gimmick was just too sad to watch anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

you know damn well you & everybody else who says they'll stop watching will continue watching
laugh.gif
I was impressed when this thread first started with what I saw of Boxcuttahz, but they have not lived up to the hype. Plus that whole overly nerdy gimmick was just too sad to watch anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Okay you may be right, but you know how it is, it justwon't feel right cause the whole reason I'm watching is missing
frown.gif

dont know if this has been pointed out but did anyone catch that tap dancing group point fingers at one of the crews when they were safe from elimination inthe first episode? i was dyin when i saw that.

Strikers was definitely the top crew in this episode. great routine.

indifferent.gif
@ boxcuttuhz getting the shaft.. you know damn well dynamicedition and ringmasters are going to rinbg the exact same thing every week..yea it's dope the first time around but there is no substance and we will allget tired of it.

Back
Top Bottom