*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

This is why I hate MTV.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

what happened with shaneand JC?

Well after Dynamic Edition performed JC said that they did a very good job and that he remembers Shane telling DE that they needed to add more hip hop. JCthen said that this was "America's Best Dance Crew" not "America's Hip Hop Dance Crew" then Shane denied that he said that. Hesaid that he just told DE to do better.

I just watched week 1 and it more so Rynan telling them to do more hip hop and Shane was just co signing it

i HATEEEEE those fly chicks.
They HAVE to be here because they are a group of internet beast worthy females. They can't and don't dance. How is jumping a few times in syncconsidered nice? Psh, between them and the ringmasters I thing they should be sent home

Fly chicks shoulda left. Then Ring Masters

Dynamic Edition is raw though, very clean. They got to get more creative...if that's possible.

TM, i hate them but I can't hate them for their performance today. Better than box cuttuhz.

Boxcutthuhz, had the weakest move to do. I'm disappointed, and I hoped they'll have another chance, but guess not.

Strikers All Stars, my goodness. One of the better performances I've seen through three seasons. Quest is here to stay too

BEAT FREAKS FTW!!!!!......

Season 1 winners, Jabbawockeez supported Super Crew and they won season 2. Now they both support Beat Freaks so we'll see if they take season 3..

Striker All-stars.... they have energy and surprisingly have some hot choreo.. may be the sleeper of the comp..

TM - is stilll unproven of their hype... although they are a smooth, technical, and choreo-filled group. To me they seem like SoReal on some HipHop steroids

Dynamic Edition - they are clean... i just wasn't feeling the song this week. They need to Tap to a dope hip hop beat.

Ringmasters - They have the charisma similar to status quo... I can't really judge them until I see some dancing.... unique and entertaining nonetheless

Beat Freaks - Just because they are girl they are getting all this hype. I haven't seen anything spectacular from them... average IMO

Fly Khicks - performance this week had energy, but seemed pretty gimmicky. Nothing new, they better be off soon. If only that one girl does the Bootypoppin' splits in each performance....

Quest - they are a fan favorite.. and should be. Solid, entertaining, everything is just fresh

Boxcuttuhz - So sad to see my number 1 fav crew go home. It seemed as if they were holding back, if it were a freestyle dance battle they woulda killed...maybe too many good dancers into one choreographed 30 sec dance is not a good thing.

This show is starting to get a lil old.. and it's only been the 2nd episode! damn...

Originally Posted by S0LEwarrior

Striker All-stars.... they have energy and surprisingly have some hot choreo.. may be the sleeper of the comp..

TM - is stilll unproven of their hype... although they are a smooth, technical, and choreo-filled group. To me they seem like SoReal on some HipHop steroids

Dynamic Edition - they are clean... i just wasn't feeling the song this week. They need to Tap to a dope hip hop beat.

Ringmasters - They have the charisma similar to status quo... I can't really judge them until I see some dancing.... unique and entertaining nonetheless

Beat Freaks - Just because they are girl they are getting all this hype. I haven't seen anything spectacular from them... average IMO

Fly Khicks - performance this week had energy, but seemed pretty gimmicky. Nothing new, they better be off soon. If only that one girl does the Booty poppin' splits in each performance....

Quest - they are a fan favorite.. and should be. Solid, entertaining, everything is just fresh

Boxcuttuhz - So sad to see my number 1 fav crew go home. It seemed as if they were holding back, if it were a freestyle dance battle they woulda killed... maybe too many good dancers into one choreographed 30 sec dance is not a good thing.

This show is starting to get a lil old.. and it's only been the 2nd episode! damn...
More like a poor man's version of Kaba Modern
grin.gif

For some reason I wanna see them perform with the Grindin' beat
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Fly Khicks - performance this week had energy, but seemed pretty gimmicky. Nothing new, they better be off soon. If only that one girl does the Booty poppin' splits in each performance....

Boxcuttuhz - So sad to see my number 1 fav crew go home. It seemed as if they were holding back, if it were a freestyle dance battle they woulda killed... maybe too many good dancers into one choreographed 30 sec dance is not a good thing.

grin.gif

eyes.gif

TM and Kaba modern are TOTALLY different... but since the only part of the dance world you've been exposed to is ABDC, then I see where you are comingfrom. They've been battling out for years on stage.. and TM has come on top. Check it out on youtube. Your Welcome.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

grin.gif

eyes.gif

Is that really their mom dancing with them?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

how the heck did BC get kicked off?
smh.gif
cuz they had to put mountain climbers into their routine which looked wack, they were still my favorite crew tho
frown.gif

that clogging "crew" needs to get the $+%# outta here
mad.gif
. . . jclikes em cuz he doesnt even like hiphop
they got 3 trailer trash chicks, 1 fat girl and a hillbilly with ++%++% up teeth.
ima still watch cuz of quest and that asian girl on TM
devil.gif

its all good quest was hella sik. u guyz just need to empathize with the judges. jc just wanted to see more hand holdin, skippin, and %+% gropin. and lil mamawas mad cuz none of them was 1 of the 5 people that bought her album. ehem...correction....i meant 4 people

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Can't believe it, but I'm still pissed off about Supreme Soul

It sucks when the best crew doesnt win huh? I feel you homie.

Originally Posted by enyceking

lets all count how many times shane sparks uses the word "yall"
grin.gif

Or says ____ killed it, and then 5 mins later say ____ killed it, and then 10 mins later say _____ killed it.

BC going home..
tired.gif

im gonna miss her
frown.gif
if only abdc can accept 8th people on the crew thenshe still in it,as a member of quest
nerd.gif

Episode 3 is on everyone that wants to watch..

NO SPOILERS please..if you have to spoil then black it out..

Back
Top Bottom