*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

laugh.gif
Oh shh I thought only one crew would be saved. Good thing Boxcuttahz made it.
pimp.gif

Good Boxcuttahz is still there.
Now I have nothing else to watch til The Office comes on.
sigh. haha.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Battousai701

why is a puerto rican crew in this show if its AMERICA'S best dance crew??
Puerto Rico is own by the United States..technically..
it is a US territory. but its still its own country with its own government.

too bad gop didnt last long. theyre a pretty good crew but their routine was mad sloppy.

imo... quest did the best performance so far. kristine from team millenia is mad cute. lil mama crying was
laugh.gif
. rainen looks burned out from doing tours with his crew.

wassup with super crew?? i thought they would show up and make an appearance

my goodness, the girls from fly khicks are sexy as all...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and those boys from brooklyn came straight from vinnie's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Is anyone watchin Lil' Mama crying right now? Tears look really forced. What exactly is she crying about?
laugh.gif
yea, that was a weak performance by lil mama. she's crying cuz she's so proud of the brooklyn boys doing something with their life iguess.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Is anyone watchin Lil' Mama crying right now? Tears look really forced. What exactly is she crying about?
laugh.gif
yea, that was a weak performance by lil mama. she's crying cuz she's so proud of the brooklyn boys doing something with their life i guess.
Speaking of those Brooklyn boys, their damn bone twisting got me more nauseated than hyped.

I'm reading through this thread and people are jocking that chick from Boxcuttahs? She weak as hell in the looks deparment.

The chick that' shot is that chick from TM. Glad they back even though they overrated as hell. Their performance was wack as $@+$.

Beat Freakz and Quest are the early favorites for me.

PS-The Miami Heat Dance Team was lookin
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yea, that was a weak performance by lil mama. she's crying cuz she's so proud of the brooklyn boys doing something with their life i guess.
Speaking of those Brooklyn boys, their damn bone twisting got me more nauseated than hyped.

Thats all i saw.....all that bone twisting and not enough dancing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

laugh.gif

Thats all i saw.....all that bone twisting and not enough dancing
smh.gif
im pretty sure theyre gonna get cut soon.

Everybody in North Florida was excited The Strikers cause they where from FAMU............
indifferent.gif

Haha yes... Fly Kickz looking super good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The dudes from Brooklyn were dope...
Lil mama is pathetic... super forced "cry" lol
overall I'm unsure about the season...
TM didn't really bring it tonight...
Quest Crew killd it i think...

Season should be interesting...

Beat Freaks are my early pick.... Those girls are on point and they bring a certain energy to the show.

Quest was dope but I think they did too much too early... Like how are they going to top that "back flip landing on his head" move? And plus,what's up with that main dudes hairdo? Looks like a mohawk with sideburn braids? lol.

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

Beat Freaks are my early pick.... Those girls are on point and they bring a certain energy to the show.

Quest was dope but I think they did too much too early... Like how are they going to top that "back flip landing on his head" move? And plus, what's up with that main dudes hairdo? Looks like a mohawk with sideburn braids? lol.

same thing I said about Super Crew last year and look what they did
laugh.gif
I'ma roll with Quest since I was a fan of Dominic & Hok on SYTYCD.

beat freaks gotta be the favorites.. i mean they had the jabbas holding up their shirts
laugh.gif

plus you know they gotta add females to the abdc tour

quest was on point

TM still hasnt impressed me .. shoulda been in the bottom 3

Here we go...*cue Joker Gif*.

So my prediction is this...

If they'll go with First Season's Outcome.....Quest vs. Ringmasters (yes I said it) in the final..

If they'll go with Second Season's Outcome....Quest vs. Beat Freaks in the final

If they'll go with a different Outcome.... Beat Freaks vs. Striker All Stars (or Ringmasters) in the final..

The reason I say Quest for the higher probability initially is because you have two members of that group who already got exposure on So You Think You CanDance (Deetrix and Ryan Conferido). Therefore their fanbase will definitely help them pull through the voting process. Also keep in mind most of the people whowon, have worked in the industry at least 5-6 plus years already (people in both the Jabawockeez and Super Crew). Then again, there's also a clause inMTV's contract regarding the right to "change the outcome" of the development of the show, hence Sole Supreme's elimination against SuperCrew within that season.

But hopefully, I wouldn't mind being surprised and seeing two of the mediocre crews make it to the finals, just saying...good luck to all of them.

damn no one givin boxcuttahz any props . . . to me they had one of the dopest routines besides quest . . . other than those 2 crews (and maybe beat freaks) therest are all garbage

team millenia trying to be "rockers" FTL . . . wack as @%$+

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^I have no idea, but are you going to Vegas with the rest of them?

Nahh, i thought about it, but its too far from SD to drive back the next day. Jordan says hi!

Anywhere online yet?

Back
Top Bottom