Am I wrong for NOT wanting a female with kids?

laugh.gif
Word?
So this is what these broads are on right now?
Telling you that YOU'RE in the wrong because YOU don't want to deal with ANOTHER MAN'S children?
Chronicles Of Riddickulous.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

But now you're poisoning the well, it wasn't "baggage" but the fact you said "you're smart" as if you generalized every single female with a kid situation as the same.

Huh?  I thought she meant he's smart for not getting into a situation that he might not be able to handle.  The children are considered baggage to OP because he's a single dude, but they aren't THE baggage, the whole situation with the girl is the baggage (past relationship + kids + their dad(s) + anything else that would otherwise prevent her from basically being in a "normal" relationship)...

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

But now you're poisoning the well, it wasn't "baggage" but the fact you said "you're smart" as if you generalized every single female with a kid situation as the same.

Huh?  I thought she meant he's smart for not getting into a situation that he might not be able to handle.  The children are considered baggage to OP because he's a single dude, but they aren't THE baggage, the whole situation with the girl is the baggage (past relationship + kids + their dad(s) + anything else that would otherwise prevent her from basically being in a "normal" relationship)...

I would stay away from a female with a kid.
I might change my mind, it all depends on the situation

I would stay away from a female with a kid.
I might change my mind, it all depends on the situation

its this one female i actually wanted to get with but she had a kid. To this day im still mad she got that kid 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its this one female i actually wanted to get with but she had a kid. To this day im still mad she got that kid 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i can tell nt is pretty narrow minded with these responses. you cant help who you fall for. i had one experience where i was with my ex for 3 years. she has a kid and i fell in love with the child. never again tho because we had a rough break up and the kid was gone from my life. so i wouldn't recommend it because you will get attached to the kid.

i can tell nt is pretty narrow minded with these responses. you cant help who you fall for. i had one experience where i was with my ex for 3 years. she has a kid and i fell in love with the child. never again tho because we had a rough break up and the kid was gone from my life. so i wouldn't recommend it because you will get attached to the kid.

Nothing wrong with having a preference. You should just be mindful and not broadcast it to put down women with kids. (facebook or twitter posts disrespecting all single mothers).

Nothing wrong with having a preference. You should just be mindful and not broadcast it to put down women with kids. (facebook or twitter posts disrespecting all single mothers).

^^It's not even a matter of being narrow minded though...
Look at the last part of your post.You all broke up and the child you grew to love was gone like *snaps finger* that!
Granted some cats just DON'T want the responsibility (can't really blame them),but what you stated is one of the reasons that some folks choose not to go that route.
+%*+ can get really complicated and ugly if the two adults don't make it and the child becomes attached.

^^It's not even a matter of being narrow minded though...
Look at the last part of your post.You all broke up and the child you grew to love was gone like *snaps finger* that!
Granted some cats just DON'T want the responsibility (can't really blame them),but what you stated is one of the reasons that some folks choose not to go that route.
+%*+ can get really complicated and ugly if the two adults don't make it and the child becomes attached.

A bird is a bird, kids or not.

Its hard to avoid drama in relationships period, i'd be more worried about the type of person she is instead of automatically bypassing her because she has a child.

Youre not wrong because its youre preference but i'll bet anything you missed out on a few good chicks because of such a broad generalization.

Age plays such a big factor is well, if youre 30 with the same thought process , you might have a real hard time finding someone.

A bird is a bird, kids or not.

Its hard to avoid drama in relationships period, i'd be more worried about the type of person she is instead of automatically bypassing her because she has a child.

Youre not wrong because its youre preference but i'll bet anything you missed out on a few good chicks because of such a broad generalization.

Age plays such a big factor is well, if youre 30 with the same thought process , you might have a real hard time finding someone.

Ask some NTers and you are more of a man if you take on the task of fathering someone else's kids. Makes you more "mature."

Ask some NTers and you are more of a man if you take on the task of fathering someone else's kids. Makes you more "mature."

stockholm you're so pompous, no one cares you married a virgin. you make it seem like it's the ultimate challenge in life and you that you hit the lotto. you wrote all those essays just to brag that you have a virgin wife; and then you sideswipe her by saying she has a OKAY career. you make silly claims with your numbers game. you married your one and only girlfriend. yeah... you're doing it.

You might be comfortable now. but I peep game and you're brain is going downhill.

smh

stockholm you're so pompous, no one cares you married a virgin. you make it seem like it's the ultimate challenge in life and you that you hit the lotto. you wrote all those essays just to brag that you have a virgin wife; and then you sideswipe her by saying she has a OKAY career. you make silly claims with your numbers game. you married your one and only girlfriend. yeah... you're doing it.

You might be comfortable now. but I peep game and you're brain is going downhill.

smh

Naw you ain't wrong. I'm not opposed to it, but i wanna be free till i'm ready to start my own legacy. But us mid to late twenty dudes got a hell of a search to find one without.

Naw you ain't wrong. I'm not opposed to it, but i wanna be free till i'm ready to start my own legacy. But us mid to late twenty dudes got a hell of a search to find one without.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no thanks. I'm not down with an insta-family

lol that was funny. but i concur. and like others have stated it is your preference.
there are some things that i just would like me and my guy to share our first experiences together such as have our first child, buy a house, etc...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no thanks. I'm not down with an insta-family

lol that was funny. but i concur. and like others have stated it is your preference.
there are some things that i just would like me and my guy to share our first experiences together such as have our first child, buy a house, etc...

Back
Top Bottom