Am I wrong for NOT wanting a female with kids?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by DJ bana

not at all, you're smart.

baggage FTL

What's "smart" about it? There's this gray area of self-entitled prudery I can't %%%%+%* stand when people say that.
Trust me, I know the night club scene in and out from Dj'ing to management (not lounges and cafe either, Tao type joints)
I literally grew up in night clubs from 17 to PRESENT, I've seen the "you're smart" type.

With that being said, I've seen college chicks that were my age "oh I'm not settling"...they're ran THROUGH now and can't keep a man
willing to accept their past because they laid down with three-quaters of the local dating pool and thought it was justifiable because they "dated" the guy first.
They look so unhappy now, the ones that still club. Telling the same story week, after week, guy, after guy. Imagine her "numbers" in all their sanctimonious "you're smart" glory
25-26 at the club EVERY WEEKEND for 10-12 years? They probably hit the 100's five years ago.

It's not about the kid, it's about the kid's father and or the mother's maturity and situation, I also know several women that have had a kid in senior year of high school
know they have master degrees and make more than me. There's factors you have to calculate. The father could be dead, a mature career minded guy that made a mistake and
they have a understanding. Or who knows? A kid isn't always "baggage".

I hate how socially correct we THINK we are, do you walk up to young mothers in Target or grocery stores like "aww he's so cute look at that little baggage"
so why in relationship contexts the kid becomes "baggage"? And who says you have to be the child's father, or mother?

A 25-35 year old single chick with MILEAGE is "baggage", compared to a chick  maybe 18-23 that made a bad choice but only with one guy (in most cases)
smart? i didnt read your essay.. but i know it's not a good idea to jump into a relationship with young children involved because 1. it confuses kids 2. its an expense that most people don't consider and im not just talking about monetary stuff. BY ALL MEANS , if you fall in love with someone who has kids, thats on you. however, i've watched many MANY friends dive into situations such as this and it does not turn out well.

it's a HUGE responsibility to care for a human being, let alone one that isn't yours. all i'm saying is, make sure it's what you want because kids ARE NOT EASY

baggage FTL

What's "smart" about it? There's this gray area of self-entitled prudery I can't %%%%+%* stand when people say that.
Trust me, I know the night club scene in and out from Dj'ing to management (not lounges and cafe either, Tao type joints)
I literally grew up in night clubs from 17 to PRESENT, I've seen the "you're smart" type.

With that being said, I've seen college chicks that were my age "oh I'm not settling"...they're ran THROUGH now and can't keep a man
willing to accept their past because they laid down with three-quaters of the local dating pool and thought it was justifiable because they "dated" the guy first.
They look so unhappy now, the ones that still club. Telling the same story week, after week, guy, after guy. Imagine her "numbers" in all their sanctimonious "you're smart" glory
25-26 at the club EVERY WEEKEND for 10-12 years? They probably hit the 100's five years ago.

It's not about the kid, it's about the kid's father and or the mother's maturity and situation, I also know several women that have had a kid in senior year of high school
know they have master degrees and make more than me. There's factors you have to calculate. The father could be dead, a mature career minded guy that made a mistake and

I hate how socially correct we THINK we are, do you walk up to young mothers in Target or grocery stores like "aww he's so cute look at that little baggage"
so why in relationship contexts the kid becomes "baggage"? And who says you have to be the child's father, or mother?

A 25-35 year old single chick with MILEAGE is "baggage", compared to a chick  maybe 18-23 that made a bad choice but only with one guy (in most cases)
smart? i didnt read your essay.. but i know it's not a good idea to jump into a relationship with young children involved because 1. it confuses kids 2. its an expense that most people don't consider and im not just talking about monetary stuff. BY ALL MEANS , if you fall in love with someone who has kids, thats on you. however, i've watched many MANY friends dive into situations such as this and it does not turn out well.

it's a HUGE responsibility to care for a human being, let alone one that isn't yours. all i'm saying is, make sure it's what you want because kids ARE NOT EASY

baggage FTL

Well I myself married my first girlfriend and I was her first and ONLY 10 years ago, we share children together. She as a decent career in the legal system and is a good person.
If I die tomorrow, then what? She has to stay single FOREVER cause most guys are too "SMART" and pass up a gorgeous Arab/British beauty cause our kids are considered "baggage"?

30t6p3b.gif

baggage FTL

Well I myself married my first girlfriend and I was her first and ONLY 10 years ago, we share children together. She as a decent career in the legal system and is a good person.
If I die tomorrow, then what? She has to stay single FOREVER cause most guys are too "SMART" and pass up a gorgeous Arab/British beauty cause our kids are considered "baggage"?

30t6p3b.gif

baggage FTL

30t6p3b.gif
who is talking about dead fathers with older children ?

WHATUTLMKBOWWWTTT?

baggage FTL

30t6p3b.gif

WHATUTLMKBOWWWTTT?

baggage FTL

30t6p3b.gif

WHATUTLMKBOWWWTTT?

I'm talking in hypothetical and possibilities into why a chick maybe single with a kid..or "baggage" as you put it.

baggage FTL

30t6p3b.gif

WHATUTLMKBOWWWTTT?

I'm talking in hypothetical and possibilities into why a chick maybe single with a kid..or "baggage" as you put it.

baggage FTL

30t6p3b.gif

WHATUTLMKBOWWWTTT?

you took my 1 word and turned it into some crazy hypothetical situation. all i was saying is to be careful with it because its a lot of responsibility and there is a lot to consider. if he's just trying to date and not "settle" then why get involved with "baggage" when (most likely) YOUNG children are involved. it's just not fair. see it how you will.. but my parents split when i was young and my mom /remarried & dad dated different women, its hard on a young child so it's something both parties need to take seriously. i see this @#@% on "16 and pregnant" that these girls freely date and have the kids calling every dude walking into the house "dad." I'm really more concerned for the mental well being of both the child and the one committing to the responsibilities.

YES, baggage as in... when you're committing to a girl with children, you're committing to more than just the girl.

baggage FTL

30t6p3b.gif

WHATUTLMKBOWWWTTT?

you took my 1 word and turned it into some crazy hypothetical situation. all i was saying is to be careful with it because its a lot of responsibility and there is a lot to consider. if he's just trying to date and not "settle" then why get involved with "baggage" when (most likely) YOUNG children are involved. it's just not fair. see it how you will.. but my parents split when i was young and my mom /remarried & dad dated different women, its hard on a young child so it's something both parties need to take seriously. i see this @#@% on "16 and pregnant" that these girls freely date and have the kids calling every dude walking into the house "dad." I'm really more concerned for the mental well being of both the child and the one committing to the responsibilities.

YES, baggage as in... when you're committing to a girl with children, you're committing to more than just the girl.

baggage FTL

30t6p3b.gif

WHATUTLMKBOWWWTTT?

But now you're poisoning the well, it wasn't "baggage" but the fact you said "you're smart" as if you generalized every single female with a kid situation as the same.

baggage FTL

30t6p3b.gif

WHATUTLMKBOWWWTTT?

But now you're poisoning the well, it wasn't "baggage" but the fact you said "you're smart" as if you generalized every single female with a kid situation as the same.

I tried it once. Not a good look.
Couldnt take #%!% serious knowing some other dude got off in her and has the evidence to show it.

I tried it once. Not a good look.
Couldnt take #%!% serious knowing some other dude got off in her and has the evidence to show it.

i got a kid myself so whatever.  i understand it's not super desired by a girl so i just roll with it.  but if a girl ever expected me to just disregard the fact she had a kid i'd laugh in her face. 

i got a kid myself so whatever.  i understand it's not super desired by a girl so i just roll with it.  but if a girl ever expected me to just disregard the fact she had a kid i'd laugh in her face. 

laugh.gif
Word?
So this is what these broads are on right now?
Telling you that YOU'RE in the wrong because YOU don't want to deal with ANOTHER MAN'S children?
Chronicles Of Riddickulous.

Back
Top Bottom