Am I wrong for NOT wanting a female with kids?

Nope. I'm not messing with any chic with kids and ideally, would wife a virgin although at my age that is next to impossible so I'll probably have to take the L there and just hope she ain't putting up Wilt Chamberlain #'s.

Nope. I'm not messing with any chic with kids and ideally, would wife a virgin although at my age that is next to impossible so I'll probably have to take the L there and just hope she ain't putting up Wilt Chamberlain #'s.

It's a preference so I don't think so. I mean a part of me says you are because I was raised by a single mom for 90% of my life, but I can't hate on people who don't want to get involved in something like that. I don't plan on doing so myself either.

It's a preference so I don't think so. I mean a part of me says you are because I was raised by a single mom for 90% of my life, but I can't hate on people who don't want to get involved in something like that. I don't plan on doing so myself either.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

stockholm you're so pompous, no one cares you married a virgin. you make it seem like it's the ultimate challenge in life and you that you hit the lotto. you wrote all those essays just to brag that you have a virgin wife; and then you sideswipe her by saying she has a OKAY career. you make silly claims with your numbers game. you married your one and only girlfriend. yeah... you're doing it.

You might be comfortable now. but I peep game and you're brain is going downhill.

smh

I speak from experience and marrying a virgin IS THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE of the general consensus
this is pathetic, you just wait, you just wait pal. marrying a virgin is your life goal? boy, you're closed minded. you know people always say respect your elders. but when they are this ignorant, i am helping you by calling you out. 
now i know you losing for sure,  
laugh.gif
 27, you make me laugh.

stockholm you're so pompous, no one cares you married a virgin. you make it seem like it's the ultimate challenge in life and you that you hit the lotto. you wrote all those essays just to brag that you have a virgin wife; and then you sideswipe her by saying she has a OKAY career. you make silly claims with your numbers game. you married your one and only girlfriend. yeah... you're doing it.

You might be comfortable now. but I peep game and you're brain is going downhill.

smh

I speak from experience and marrying a virgin IS THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE of the general consensus
this is pathetic, you just wait, you just wait pal. marrying a virgin is your life goal? boy, you're closed minded. you know people always say respect your elders. but when they are this ignorant, i am helping you by calling you out. 
laugh.gif
 27, you make me laugh.

I said Mister P is and Bana are little pompous because they're totally dismissing and generalizing ALL single women with kids as "baggage", I gave adequate examples from my experience IN college, the club and life PERIOD.
but kids ARE relationship "baggage"
there's no denying that fact...

Women with kids will always have you as #2 in their life(or at least they should)

There's nothing wrong whatsoever to NOT want to deal with that situation.  Crafting and maintaining a long lasting and fulfilling relationshipship is hard enough...add insta-kids into the mix and you've just added a whole bunch of more complexity. 

To those who CAN handle that... kudos...but to call someone pompous or denigrate their position for not wanting that is asinine. 
P shouldn't be so DISMISS the idea considering he's 25-26...
why not?...he's ONLY 25-26.
the vast majority of women in his eligible dating range should NOT have kids.

25-26 is PRIME dating years.

I said Mister P is and Bana are little pompous because they're totally dismissing and generalizing ALL single women with kids as "baggage", I gave adequate examples from my experience IN college, the club and life PERIOD.

Women with kids will always have you as #2 in their life(or at least they should)

There's nothing wrong whatsoever to NOT want to deal with that situation.  Crafting and maintaining a long lasting and fulfilling relationshipship is hard enough...add insta-kids into the mix and you've just added a whole bunch of more complexity. 

To those who CAN handle that... kudos...but to call someone pompous or denigrate their position for not wanting that is asinine. 

No you're not in the wrong and the funny thing is people with kids will try and make it seem like they're the best you can get and make you feel guilty for not giving it a try.
laugh.gif
Anyways, I would never be with a guy with a kid, not worth it.

No you're not in the wrong and the funny thing is people with kids will try and make it seem like they're the best you can get and make you feel guilty for not giving it a try.
laugh.gif
Anyways, I would never be with a guy with a kid, not worth it.

smh

laugh.gif
 27, you make me laugh.
Whatever bro, you don't make sense at this point you're throwing anything at the wall and hoping it sticks...I don't argue with people like you.
When did I say it was my "life's goal", and you'd be lying to yourself and your biology to say MAN'S SOLE PURPOSE is not to find a mate.
Everything we do college, work, make money is to ensure a secure future for prospective mates and offspring....you said it yourself bro "i act like i hit the lotto"
I did...cause I know when I walk through the mall or anywhere I don't have a team of dudes smiling and everybody in on the joke but me cause they clapped my girl before I did
and you kiss her on the same cheek she wiped mad dudes jr's off of.

Now at this point if I defend my relationship to others that DONT READ it may appear I'm bragging so at this point I'm gonna fall back, if I struck a nerve secretly I'm sorry
but don't be mad at me cause of the cards I was dealt. I offered my opinion to OP and you coming at me with a full clip for whatever reason, I don't come to NT to argue
you should'nt either.

16j0x7a.jpg

smh

laugh.gif
 27, you make me laugh.
Whatever bro, you don't make sense at this point you're throwing anything at the wall and hoping it sticks...I don't argue with people like you.
When did I say it was my "life's goal", and you'd be lying to yourself and your biology to say MAN'S SOLE PURPOSE is not to find a mate.
Everything we do college, work, make money is to ensure a secure future for prospective mates and offspring....you said it yourself bro "i act like i hit the lotto"
I did...cause I know when I walk through the mall or anywhere I don't have a team of dudes smiling and everybody in on the joke but me cause they clapped my girl before I did
and you kiss her on the same cheek she wiped mad dudes jr's off of.

Now at this point if I defend my relationship to others that DONT READ it may appear I'm bragging so at this point I'm gonna fall back, if I struck a nerve secretly I'm sorry
but don't be mad at me cause of the cards I was dealt. I offered my opinion to OP and you coming at me with a full clip for whatever reason, I don't come to NT to argue
you should'nt either.

16j0x7a.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Women with kids with always have you as #2 in their life(or at least they should)

I agree partially, but all saying is BANA is generalizing and dissmissing ALL single women with kids as "baggage"...now I went through a few threads on here and dudes beast over single celebs WITH children all the time, how are they "baggage" when they make more than you would in three lifetimes? I know a lawyer, a obgyn who make well over 120K a year and just like to "date" don't even want a guy let alone let them even MEET the kids. I actually know a chick that was artificially assimliated because she's 36 and didn't want to risk down syndrome, she also doesn't WANT for anything but companionship. All I was saying that are people situations are different but to generalize ALL women or men with kid is infact POMPUS, like assuming she oor he is even inteterested in something serious with you anyway.

And the only reason I bought up my wife being a virgin, is to point out that it's an anonomly these days and the older you get the more partners you're gonna have if you're single.
That's all I'm saying, maybe I'm speaking from a different social class and wires are getting crossed.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Women with kids with always have you as #2 in their life(or at least they should)

I agree partially, but all saying is BANA is generalizing and dissmissing ALL single women with kids as "baggage"...now I went through a few threads on here and dudes beast over single celebs WITH children all the time, how are they "baggage" when they make more than you would in three lifetimes? I know a lawyer, a obgyn who make well over 120K a year and just like to "date" don't even want a guy let alone let them even MEET the kids. I actually know a chick that was artificially assimliated because she's 36 and didn't want to risk down syndrome, she also doesn't WANT for anything but companionship. All I was saying that are people situations are different but to generalize ALL women or men with kid is infact POMPUS, like assuming she oor he is even inteterested in something serious with you anyway.

And the only reason I bought up my wife being a virgin, is to point out that it's an anonomly these days and the older you get the more partners you're gonna have if you're single.
That's all I'm saying, maybe I'm speaking from a different social class and wires are getting crossed.

I never really cared OP. My first was in HS with a chick a year older. When it came time to smash she took the baby downstairs to her grandma. I always looked at it as knowing they #*#++*+, proof right there.

As I got older, I started wavering from it b/c I got tired of them needing a babysitter before they could leave and etc. A couple of chicks did me with their kids in the next room. It scares me to think if they went and kissed them goodnight afterwards. Nowadays, I wouldn't because I have my own kids and a rocky enough relationship with their mom. I don't want the new-school brady bunch so I keep working on the relationship.

I should show my girl this post so that she sees dudes don't want baby mamas. Her ppl be feeding her that BS that she can still go out and get someone even though she has two 1 yo girls.

I never really cared OP. My first was in HS with a chick a year older. When it came time to smash she took the baby downstairs to her grandma. I always looked at it as knowing they #*#++*+, proof right there.

As I got older, I started wavering from it b/c I got tired of them needing a babysitter before they could leave and etc. A couple of chicks did me with their kids in the next room. It scares me to think if they went and kissed them goodnight afterwards. Nowadays, I wouldn't because I have my own kids and a rocky enough relationship with their mom. I don't want the new-school brady bunch so I keep working on the relationship.

I should show my girl this post so that she sees dudes don't want baby mamas. Her ppl be feeding her that BS that she can still go out and get someone even though she has two 1 yo girls.

On the whole baggage issue. Everyone's got baggage. Kids, no kids, doesn't matter - you have it. Kids are just a different type of baggage. Baggage is just another word for experiences which have a long lasting impact on your life. Good or bad is up to the individual.

On the whole baggage issue. Everyone's got baggage. Kids, no kids, doesn't matter - you have it. Kids are just a different type of baggage. Baggage is just another word for experiences which have a long lasting impact on your life. Good or bad is up to the individual.

Back
Top Bottom