Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Its YOUR bday son. You do what YOU want to do, not what your gf wants you to do. If she was really down she would grab some takeout/beers and come over and watch the game with you. Don't listen to these simps on here "do you value your relationship?" "appreciate what she is doing" 
a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

This.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Its YOUR bday son. You do what YOU want to do, not what your gf wants you to do. If she was really down she would grab some takeout/beers and come over and watch the game with you. Don't listen to these simps on here "do you value your relationship?" "appreciate what she is doing" 
a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

This.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by Diego

This board is full of simps, and the females taking her side just show how selfish women can be even on HIS birthday.

Its HIS birthday, should they do something HE wants to do or something she wants to do? I dont know about you guys but if people are going to go out of their way for MY bday I would like for it to be something that I want.

Birthday sex? Theres 364 other days out of the year to have good sex. This shouldnt be limited to birthdays.
laugh.gif
at you for confusing being a simp for being a logical dude.

we're talking about the damn cavs vs heat game
laugh.gif

Any guys who's into sports knows this is no ordinary game. Easily the biggest game of the year in pretty much all sports outside of title games/series. It's a Thursday, which is a night almost all my friends go out. All of them are staying home to watch this game.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Now, I'm one of those people who are like, "Unless I ask for it, don't get me anything. If you do, I probably won't appreciate it."
btw.  that's a pretty crappy attitude to have.

anyway..prob the reason why she's pissed is b/c you're essentially choosing to watch a basketball game over spending time with your girl, on an evening that she planned.
kinds reminds me of this.
tumblr_lba7rz5wN71qcgoteo1_500.jpg

Now, I'm one of those people who are like, "Unless I ask for it, don't get me anything. If you do, I probably won't appreciate it."
btw.  that's a pretty crappy attitude to have.

anyway..prob the reason why she's pissed is b/c you're essentially choosing to watch a basketball game over spending time with your girl, on an evening that she planned.
kinds reminds me of this.
tumblr_lba7rz5wN71qcgoteo1_500.jpg

This board is full of simps, and the females taking her side just show how selfish women can be even on HIS birthday.

Its HIS birthday, should they do something HE wants to do or something she wants to do? I dont know about you guys but if people are going to go out of their way for MY bday I would like for it to be something that I want.

Birthday sex? Theres 364 other days out of the year to have good sex. This shouldnt be limited to birthdays.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Any guys who's into sports knows this is no ordinary game. Easily the biggest game of the year in pretty much all sports outside of title games/series. It's a Thursday, which is a night almost all my friends go out. All of them are staying home to watch this game.

I mean it is your birthday but maybe you could have approached her differently? Then again she's your girl she should know you.

I mean it is your birthday but maybe you could have approached her differently? Then again she's your girl she should know you.

i see both sides of the coin and the typical "you're a simp because you care about her feelings on your birthday" responses. i'd appreciate a girl who made reservations to go out to dinner on my BD though

i see both sides of the coin and the typical "you're a simp because you care about her feelings on your birthday" responses. i'd appreciate a girl who made reservations to go out to dinner on my BD though

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pointing out its just a game brotha out of the ordinary or not.  Seems like OP isnt even tryin to hear any of it.  He says he dont have a VCR or DVR but is obviously not trying either way.  Pretty sure a friend of his does.  If he wanted to watch the game that badly, but at the same time wanted to go out with is girl, find a way to tape the game and chose life over entertainment.

hell maybe his girl isnt all that and the game is a better choice for him

OP, post some pics man...has anyone asked this yet?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pointing out its just a game brotha out of the ordinary or not.  Seems like OP isnt even tryin to hear any of it.  He says he dont have a VCR or DVR but is obviously not trying either way.  Pretty sure a friend of his does.  If he wanted to watch the game that badly, but at the same time wanted to go out with is girl, find a way to tape the game and chose life over entertainment.

hell maybe his girl isnt all that and the game is a better choice for him

OP, post some pics man...has anyone asked this yet?

What in the hell is this V-C---R(?) contraption that was spoken of?

Setting plans for someone else's day (obligating) is annoying. Surprising them at an event/place they were already planning to be at anyway is better. But some people just don't like surprises, period. I can also understand not wanting to wait to watch it later. If it's that important to you, stay and watch it or compromise by going to eat at a place that's showing the game.

How the hell you gonna plan an outing for someone else and don't tell them until the day of (without even dropping hints)? I'd brush her off just to set a precedent.

YoUNg bR3aD's and moneyisthemotive's avys are so damn similar, I'm getting both dudes confused...
laugh.gif

Add the fact that he is my cousin and really don't like the dude to that....
30t6p3b.gif

YoUNg bR3aD's and moneyisthemotive's avys are so damn similar, I'm getting both dudes confused...
laugh.gif

Add the fact that he is my cousin and really don't like the dude to that....
30t6p3b.gif

What in the hell is this V-C---R(?) contraption that was spoken of?

Setting plans for someone else's day (obligating) is annoying. Surprising them at an event/place they were already planning to be at anyway is better. But some people just don't like surprises, period. I can also understand not wanting to wait to watch it later. If it's that important to you, stay and watch it or compromise by going to eat at a place that's showing the game.

How the hell you gonna plan an outing for someone else and don't tell them until the day of (without even dropping hints)? I'd brush her off just to set a precedent.

Back
Top Bottom