Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by Diego

This board is full of simps, and the females taking her side just show how selfish women can be even on HIS birthday.

Its HIS birthday, should they do something HE wants to do or something she wants to do? I dont know about you guys but if people are going to go out of their way for MY bday I would like for it to be something that I want.

Birthday sex? Theres 364 other days out of the year to have good sex. This shouldnt be limited to birthdays.

Agreed.

If I wanna watch a basketball game on my birthday, I'm gonna watch it. 
laugh.gif

This board is full of simps, and the females taking her side just show how selfish women can be even on HIS birthday.

Its HIS birthday, should they do something HE wants to do or something she wants to do? I dont know about you guys but if people are going to go out of their way for MY bday I would like for it to be something that I want.

Birthday sex? Theres 364 other days out of the year to have good sex. This shouldnt be limited to birthdays.

Agreed.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Why don't you get a chance to watch many games because of her though?

Cuz we're always hanging out together.

If you're always hanging together I'm sure you do things she likes to do...
So why can't she watch some games with you...

My girl doesn't watch sports at all... But when there is a game on I want to watch she will watch it with me... Plus she knows Sunday is Football day...

Honestly I don't see what is so great about the heat/cavs game anyway... I'm going to be watching the football game tonight...

If I was you I would go to the dinner... 

Bday sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>basketball....

Go out and have a good time with your girl man....

laugh.gif
at you for confusing being a simp for being a logical dude.

we're talking about the damn cavs vs heat game
laugh.gif

son...it's a basketball game...go enjoy your bday with your girl...are you serious? DVR the game

son...it's a basketball game...go enjoy your bday with your girl...are you serious? DVR the game

WOW. I can't believe I'm reading this thread.

It's your Birthday.
She made surprise reservations
You want to watch the Heat/Cavs game

Hmm and she doesn't get that on YOUR birthday you want to stay in and watch a basketball game? My girl would be like, "Sweet, I don't have to waste time/money and go out." Nice dinner/take out at home and basketball game would be the gameplan.

If she really cared, she would understand, and take you out another night. It's Thursday. You can go out on the weekend. If you remotely feel bad, you take the L homie. You should be able to do what you want, especially if it's on your birthday. It's not like she's taking you up to Masa or Alain Ducasse's restaurant. And if she is, she can always take you later.

F that man.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Maybe you should have told her in advance that way she could have cooked for you instead so that way yall could have been together and watched the game...or taken you to like espn zone or something. id be pissed too since she already made the reservations. You are in the wrong because QT with someone you care for should be a little higher on the totem pole as oppose to a game you can record and still watch.

even if you did have to break out the vcr...

jussayin
So what? Reservations? Big deal. The GF should see the bigger picture.. It's his freaking birthday. Not hers.. She should take the high road on this one and suck it up and let him watch the game. /thread.
Because he probably came across sounding like a diva and ended up hurting her feelings.

And now he gets to enjoy a birthday at home alone watching a basketball game and no birthday sex to boot. wooo.
laugh.gif
Are you kidding me? No. You don't have to talk to her like a whiny b' about the game. All he has to do is tell her straight up in a respectful manner that he is appreciates that she went out of her way to do something special but being the person he is he would rather watch the game at home with her.

I can't count how many times a man has to accommodate for the women in relationships. It happens all the time. She's not feeling good, on her . , wants to bring her friends along on things we MEN plan out, etc. But we don't complain. We just ride it out. And I believe it should go both ways.

I can't believe everyone is worried about her feelings. If she's a good gf/woman she will willingly watch the game and make sure his night is great. Instead of being scorned and bitter over a freakin' dinner reservation.

WOW. I can't believe I'm reading this thread.

It's your Birthday.
She made surprise reservations
You want to watch the Heat/Cavs game

Hmm and she doesn't get that on YOUR birthday you want to stay in and watch a basketball game? My girl would be like, "Sweet, I don't have to waste time/money and go out." Nice dinner/take out at home and basketball game would be the gameplan.

If she really cared, she would understand, and take you out another night. It's Thursday. You can go out on the weekend. If you remotely feel bad, you take the L homie. You should be able to do what you want, especially if it's on your birthday. It's not like she's taking you up to Masa or Alain Ducasse's restaurant. And if she is, she can always take you later.

F that man.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Maybe you should have told her in advance that way she could have cooked for you instead so that way yall could have been together and watched the game...or taken you to like espn zone or something. id be pissed too since she already made the reservations. You are in the wrong because QT with someone you care for should be a little higher on the totem pole as oppose to a game you can record and still watch.

even if you did have to break out the vcr...

jussayin
So what? Reservations? Big deal. The GF should see the bigger picture.. It's his freaking birthday. Not hers.. She should take the high road on this one and suck it up and let him watch the game. /thread.
Because he probably came across sounding like a diva and ended up hurting her feelings.

And now he gets to enjoy a birthday at home alone watching a basketball game and no birthday sex to boot. wooo.
laugh.gif
Are you kidding me? No. You don't have to talk to her like a whiny b' about the game. All he has to do is tell her straight up in a respectful manner that he is appreciates that she went out of her way to do something special but being the person he is he would rather watch the game at home with her.

I can't count how many times a man has to accommodate for the women in relationships. It happens all the time. She's not feeling good, on her . , wants to bring her friends along on things we MEN plan out, etc. But we don't complain. We just ride it out. And I believe it should go both ways.

I can't believe everyone is worried about her feelings. If she's a good gf/woman she will willingly watch the game and make sure his night is great. Instead of being scorned and bitter over a freakin' dinner reservation.

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

I already said I don't got a damn DVR. Otherwise, this wouldn't have been a damn problem...
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Agreed.

laugh.gif

Obviously dudes girl had no idea he wanted to watch the game or she wouldn't have made the plans though...

I mean he doesn't get to watch sports when he is with her...

How was she suppose to know if he didn't tell her...

I understand both sides of the argument but he is already losing if he misses out on sports because of his girl ALL the time IMO...

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Agreed.

laugh.gif

Obviously dudes girl had no idea he wanted to watch the game or she wouldn't have made the plans though...

I mean he doesn't get to watch sports when he is with her...

How was she suppose to know if he didn't tell her...

I understand both sides of the argument but he is already losing if he misses out on sports because of his girl ALL the time IMO...

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

I already said I don't got a damn DVR. Otherwise, this wouldn't have been a damn problem...
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That place she made reservations at ain't got tvs in that #@%@?
That's cool she made reservations and all but at the end of the day it is your birthday man.. You do what you want and go to that place another time got damn

That place she made reservations at ain't got tvs in that #@%@?
That's cool she made reservations and all but at the end of the day it is your birthday man.. You do what you want and go to that place another time got damn

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its not even about the game. Its bigger than that.
It could be a damned repeat of Family Matters, the same principles would still apply.

You cant tell another person how to enjoy THEIR birthday. It really gets no simpler nor logical than that.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its not even about the game. Its bigger than that.
It could be a damned repeat of Family Matters, the same principles would still apply.

You cant tell another person how to enjoy THEIR birthday. It really gets no simpler nor logical than that.

Back
Top Bottom