Am I in the wrong here?

the game will come on tomorrow or Saturday. but that's only if you have the sports package, if not than that's her bad for not seeing what you had planned tonight and creating an evening around your schedule. she probably booked a reservation at a restaurant that she has been scoping and wants to brag about going to amongst her friends, at a time that's convenient for her and is pissed cause you threw a wrench in HER plans for YOUR birthday. If i was you i'd play the "you should just focus on spending time with me on my b-day, it shouldn't matter where we are or what we're doing" card

I don't know what is wrong with you guys. I don't have a girl but if I had a girl like OP, I definitely wouldn't take her for granted. I know its your birthday but she went out of her way to have a special time with you. Obviously she cares about you. You are sounding like a big baby because you can't have your way and you came to these boards to justify your actions. As I stated earlier, send your girl my way, I'd go out with her.
*And you act like the Heat/Cavs game will even be good, or matter.*

the game will come on tomorrow or Saturday. but that's only if you have the sports package, if not than that's her bad for not seeing what you had planned tonight and creating an evening around your schedule. she probably booked a reservation at a restaurant that she has been scoping and wants to brag about going to amongst her friends, at a time that's convenient for her and is pissed cause you threw a wrench in HER plans for YOUR birthday. If i was you i'd play the "you should just focus on spending time with me on my b-day, it shouldn't matter where we are or what we're doing" card

I don't know what is wrong with you guys. I don't have a girl but if I had a girl like OP, I definitely wouldn't take her for granted. I know its your birthday but she went out of her way to have a special time with you. Obviously she cares about you. You are sounding like a big baby because you can't have your way and you came to these boards to justify your actions. As I stated earlier, send your girl my way, I'd go out with her.
*And you act like the Heat/Cavs game will even be good, or matter.*

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Maybe you should have told her in advance that way she could have cooked for you instead so that way yall could have been together and watched the game...or taken you to like espn zone or something. id be pissed too since she already made the reservations. You are in the wrong because QT with someone you care for should be a little higher on the totem pole as oppose to a game you can record and still watch.

even if you did have to break out the vcr...

jussayin

HOG ... WASH ...

QT pshhh get real ... girls are demanding enough 364 days of the year ... on HIS birthday you want him to cater to her needs ... get outta here ...

Maybe you should have told her in advance that way she could have cooked for you instead so that way yall could have been together and watched the game...or taken you to like espn zone or something. id be pissed too since she already made the reservations. You are in the wrong because QT with someone you care for should be a little higher on the totem pole as oppose to a game you can record and still watch.

jussayin

HOG ... WASH ...

QT pshhh get real ... girls are demanding enough 364 days of the year ... on HIS birthday you want him to cater to her needs ... get outta here ...

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

jussayin
So what? Reservations? Big deal. The GF should see the bigger picture.. It's his freaking birthday. Not hers.. She should take the high road on this one and suck it up and let him watch the game. /thread.
Because he probably came across sounding like a diva and ended up hurting her feelings.

And now he gets to enjoy a birthday at home alone watching a basketball game and no birthday sex to boot. wooo.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

jussayin
So what? Reservations? Big deal. The GF should see the bigger picture.. It's his freaking birthday. Not hers.. She should take the high road on this one and suck it up and let him watch the game. /thread.
Because he probably came across sounding like a diva and ended up hurting her feelings.

And now he gets to enjoy a birthday at home alone watching a basketball game and no birthday sex to boot. wooo.
laugh.gif

i could see if there was supposed to be like 20 people there for a surprise or something, but no, not for a 1 on 1 ...

i could see if there was supposed to be like 20 people there for a surprise or something, but no, not for a 1 on 1 ...

Its YOUR bday son. You do what YOU want to do, not what your gf wants you to do. If she was really down she would grab some takeout/beers and come over and watch the game with you. Don't listen to these simps on here "do you value your relationship?" "appreciate what she is doing" 
a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

Its YOUR bday son. You do what YOU want to do, not what your gf wants you to do. If she was really down she would grab some takeout/beers and come over and watch the game with you. Don't listen to these simps on here "do you value your relationship?" "appreciate what she is doing" 
a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

u do whatever u want man. just weigh the possible. likely outcomes

1. go on the date with your girl = a great night out with someone that wants to be there with you. its not like shes taking you out with a group to a club or something in a non personal way

or

2. stay home and watch the game = pissed off girl because now u obviously chose the TV over her.

plus, you cant say that if she loved you, shed sit with you as you watched the game, or that its your birthday and you call the shots cuz its your day. That only works if you are 9

u do whatever u want man. just weigh the possible. likely outcomes

1. go on the date with your girl = a great night out with someone that wants to be there with you. its not like shes taking you out with a group to a club or something in a non personal way

or

2. stay home and watch the game = pissed off girl because now u obviously chose the TV over her.

plus, you cant say that if she loved you, shed sit with you as you watched the game, or that its your birthday and you call the shots cuz its your day. That only works if you are 9

This board is full of simps, and the females taking her side just show how selfish women can be even on HIS birthday.

Its HIS birthday, should they do something HE wants to do or something she wants to do? I dont know about you guys but if people are going to go out of their way for MY bday I would like for it to be something that I want.

Birthday sex? Theres 364 other days out of the year to have good sex. This shouldnt be limited to birthdays.

This board is full of simps, and the females taking her side just show how selfish women can be even on HIS birthday.

Its HIS birthday, should they do something HE wants to do or something she wants to do? I dont know about you guys but if people are going to go out of their way for MY bday I would like for it to be something that I want.

Birthday sex? Theres 364 other days out of the year to have good sex. This shouldnt be limited to birthdays.

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif
at you for confusing being a simp for being a logical dude.

we're talking about the damn cavs vs heat game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Why don't you get a chance to watch many games because of her though?

Cuz we're always hanging out together.

If you're always hanging together I'm sure you do things she likes to do...
So why can't she watch some games with you...

My girl doesn't watch sports at all... But when there is a game on I want to watch she will watch it with me... Plus she knows Sunday is Football day...

Honestly I don't see what is so great about the heat/cavs game anyway... I'm going to be watching the football game tonight...

If I was you I would go to the dinner... 

Bday sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>basketball....

Go out and have a good time with your girl man....

Back
Top Bottom