Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

It's okay, guys. I ended up watching the game like my boyfriend wanted me to. Just with another dude, not him.

I haz the confuse

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

If you guys want an explanation on the simping on Twitter, all those Tweets were forced. You can tell. She basically said, okay, so since you can't even follow up on my plans for me, instead of Tweeting about the game like you usually do, you have to mention me a bunch of times in your Twitter... I'm dead-@!% serious...
I'm still happy I ended up watching the game then go out, though.

damn dude, even you don't believe that.
laugh.gif

should have taken the Daviditz route brotha
She sounds pathetic, "Mention me a bunch of times on the internet!"  Why does that make her happy? She must be 14.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

If you guys want an explanation on the simping on Twitter, all those Tweets were forced. You can tell. She basically said, okay, so since you can't even follow up on my plans for me, instead of Tweeting about the game like you usually do, you have to mention me a bunch of times in your Twitter... I'm dead-@!% serious...

damn dude, even you don't believe that.
laugh.gif

should have taken the Daviditz route brotha
She sounds pathetic, "Mention me a bunch of times on the internet!"  Why does that make her happy? She must be 14.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

If you guys want an explanation on the simping on Twitter, all those Tweets were forced. You can tell. She basically said, okay, so since you can't even follow up on my plans for me, instead of Tweeting about the game like you usually do, you have to mention me a bunch of times in your Twitter, since you rarely mention me at all... I'm dead-%%* serious... Compromise, like you guys said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you are what's wrong with modern day males, terrible, inexcusable, just
laugh.gif
Exactly. I'm here to chime in again. First of all, the people who told him to watch the game did not give him bad advice. He should have been able to watch the game no problem. But now I check into this thread to see all of this twitter crap? Yo, what part of the game is that? Obviously OP has no backbone. It's no wonder she freaked out about the game. Son has probably been caving into her every want and desire since the get go. He's spoiled her and the relationship clearly very unbalanced.

He should have never tweeted when she asked him to do that crap. What kind of man are you? This girl sucks. Learn from what's going on right now OP. This is a very good time for you to learn. Don't you see what's going on? You're whipped boy.

Shame on you. How embarrassing. This relationship is doomed.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

If you guys want an explanation on the simping on Twitter, all those Tweets were forced. You can tell. She basically said, okay, so since you can't even follow up on my plans for me, instead of Tweeting about the game like you usually do, you have to mention me a bunch of times in your Twitter, since you rarely mention me at all... I'm dead-%%* serious... Compromise, like you guys said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you are what's wrong with modern day males, terrible, inexcusable, just
laugh.gif
Exactly. I'm here to chime in again. First of all, the people who told him to watch the game did not give him bad advice. He should have been able to watch the game no problem. But now I check into this thread to see all of this twitter crap? Yo, what part of the game is that? Obviously OP has no backbone. It's no wonder she freaked out about the game. Son has probably been caving into her every want and desire since the get go. He's spoiled her and the relationship clearly very unbalanced.

He should have never tweeted when she asked him to do that crap. What kind of man are you? This girl sucks. Learn from what's going on right now OP. This is a very good time for you to learn. Don't you see what's going on? You're whipped boy.

Shame on you. How embarrassing. This relationship is doomed.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

While you watched the game, your gal was getting blown out worse than the Cavs
I'm gonna assume this was pretty accurate now...  

Originally Posted by Budweiser

While you watched the game, your gal was getting blown out worse than the Cavs
I'm gonna assume this was pretty accurate now...  

It's okay, guys. I ended up watching the game like my boyfriend wanted me to. Just with another dude, not him.

I haz the confuse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aight, just read the thread, and I'm guessing someone posted this thread's link on her Formspring account or something
roll.gif

She's probably lurking at the moment

I haz the confuse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aight, just read the thread, and I'm guessing someone posted this thread's link on her Formspring account or something
roll.gif

She's probably lurking at the moment

Back
Top Bottom