Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I bet OP regrets The Decision
roll.gif
I don't know why but this made me crack up.
A+ thread.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

It's okay, guys. I ended up watching the game like my boyfriend wanted me to. Just with another dude, not him.

I haz the confuse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aight, just read the thread, and I'm guessing someone posted this thread's link on her Formspring account or something
roll.gif

She's probably lurking at the moment
Wow. This I can't believe the girl had the audacity to do this to her boyfriend on his birthday.
laugh.gif

OP, move on. Take the L for dating this girl.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

It's okay, guys. I ended up watching the game like my boyfriend wanted me to. Just with another dude, not him.

I haz the confuse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aight, just read the thread, and I'm guessing someone posted this thread's link on her Formspring account or something
roll.gif

She's probably lurking at the moment
Wow. This I can't believe the girl had the audacity to do this to her boyfriend on his birthday.
laugh.gif

OP, move on. Take the L for dating this girl.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so OP's account was hacked by the gf...? or whats going on in here?

That statement was taken from the forumspring of OP's gf. Obviously some NTer asked about the game situation and that was hey reply.

That statement was taken from the forumspring of OP's gf. Obviously some NTer asked about the game situation and that was hey reply.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

eek.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

eek.gif

OP needs to do some serious re-evaluation of his girl/relationship if she's going to go ham over something like this.

I'm guessing OP probably signed on NT on one of his girlfriend's computers at one point, which might've saved the password (or didn't logout)
laugh.gif

OP needs to do some serious re-evaluation of his girl/relationship if she's going to go ham over something like this.

I'm guessing OP probably signed on NT on one of his girlfriend's computers at one point, which might've saved the password (or didn't logout)
laugh.gif

Do you guys actually believe OP about his girl making him to mention her on Twitter? I find the fact that he had 20 odd some tweets within 2 hours kinda odd. I'm just sayin...

Do you guys actually believe OP about his girl making him to mention her on Twitter? I find the fact that he had 20 odd some tweets within 2 hours kinda odd. I'm just sayin...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

OP needs to do some serious re-evaluation of his girl/relationship [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]life [/color]if she's going to go ham over something like this.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

OP needs to do some serious re-evaluation of his girl/relationship [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]life [/color]if she's going to go ham over something like this.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom